Harry and Tonto Quotes
The top Harry and Tonto quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Shirley: I like you, Norman.Norman: I like you too, Aunt Shirley, but I think you're a bitch.
- Harry: I know life is confusing. We're just trying to get on with it.
- Sam Two Feathers: I practice good medicine on good people. Bad medicine on bad people.
- Harry: This is the first time in my life I've ever been in jail.Sam Two Feathers: What are you in for?Harry: Peeing.Sam Two Feathers: I got a ticket once for shittingHarry: Where'd you do it?Sam Two Feathers: No, not me. My horse in a hotel lobby
- Harry: Let me tell you something. Times are bad. Don't you believe what they're saying in the papers about a recession. We're in a depression.Hitchhiker: You better believe it.
- Panhandler: Have you got 35 cents?Harry: Why thirty-five?Panhandler: I wanna buy a mink coat.
- Harry: There were trolleys, Tonto. Cobblestones. The aroma of corned beef and cabbage. The tangy zest of apple strudel. You had to hand-crank the cars in those days, Tonto. Cars like REO's, Franklins, Hudsons. Those were names fit for a car. These days a man doesn't know whether he's driving a car or an animal: Mustangs, Jaguars, Cougars, Pintos. Silly.
- Harry: Who's the vice president this week?
- Harry: You never really feel somebody's suffering; you only feel their death