Haunted Honeymoon Reviews

½ June 11, 2015
It's so unfunny, it's almost offensive.
½ May 27, 2015
Again Wilder hopes to resurrect the oomph of Young Frankenstein with the intention of schlepping the creepy horror genres of the late 1930's, early 40's, and again he fails. Is there even a smile in this one? Well yes there is, but its unintentional, and its that Wilder's love for Gilda Radner is evident. Otherwise it hurts to watch. A film to work on your patience while watching.
½ May 3, 2015
For some reason as a child I loved this movie. Now that I am all grown up it has lost quite a bit of appeal. It's not as funny as it thinks it is, but it does get the occasional joke right. Not the best from Gene Wilder though.
July 15, 2014
Dear Gene Wilder, Gilda Radner, Dom DeLuise, Jonathan Pryce & Jim Carter, I expected much more from you.
June 7, 2014
Haunted Honeymoon is an enjoyable comedy with some small reminders back to Gene Wilder's best, Young Frankenstein, but otherwise it's just a poorly done 1980s comedy, which there are so many of already.
June 25, 2013
Retold Young Frankenstein--Good Horror Mystery Spoof!!
February 1, 2013
Its premise and cast, both highly promising, are completely thrown aside for poorly-timed, been-there-done-that gags, moronic characters and lacking utterly in spooky charm.
March 24, 2012
This movie is actually really fun
January 13, 2013
Really like this creepy comedy!
December 9, 2011
wow I loved it, it was a comedy horror, Gene Wilder was great, want it on DVD, I thought it was a good movie, it starred Jonathan Pryce, Gilda Radner, Dom DeLuise,Roger Ashton-Griffiths and Bryan Pringle ( Auf Wiedersehen, Pet)
December 13, 2012
this is one really funny radio program hahaha
½ October 31, 2012
Its pretty good. Very Mel Brooksy.
½ October 30, 2012
While it isn't Young Frankenstein by any means, still has hilarious one-liners and a few unforgettable scenes. If you can't handle the campiness, get out of the haunted mansion.
October 29, 2012
One of the best comedies ever, of course anything with Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner is bound to be great.
October 19, 2012
Haha, Gene Wilder is awesome. I want to see this just for him...
June 26, 2012
not bad but not real good either
½ June 18, 2012
The end explains everything... lol
June 8, 2012
This movie has 3 comedy legends in it, Gene Wilder, Gilda Radner, and Dom Deluise. Since I am a huge fan of all 3 of them, I had always wanted to see this movie. Its not as funny as I thought it would be but its still got a few parts in there that are laugh out loud funny. The movie doesnt hold up to well for a movie thats 25 years old but if youre a fan of old classic comedies, then check this one out. Even if youre not, you should see it just for the backstory on it. This is the movie where Gene Wilder and Gilda Radner met and this was also one of Gildas last movies since she started getting sick while making it and passed away 3 years later.
May 23, 2012
Very funny movie. Gene Wilder is always a great laugh! Silly, funny, movie!
½ April 12, 2012