Havoc

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Havoc Reviews

Epic Barney Funk
July 10, 2012
For such a weak storyline it was pretty entertaining, at least for me. I don't think the watchability is there though, so one time is good enough for me. Hathaway and Phillips were beautiful in this film, so that was a plus.
May 17, 2012
Erotic to a fault and boasting a truly terrible performance by Bijou Phillips, Havoc makes it impossible to take Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt seriously even seven years later.
May 12, 2012
A movie on rich spoilt white teens.The movie ending was quite abrupt.The screenplay did not go with the storyline.
April 17, 2012
White people are idiots and naive,Latin people are drug dealers,that's how the world thinks about the USA. And everyone wants to be black?Unjust?Unreal? There are many lies in that movies but nobody cares. In my opinion the main character was played well. Anne Hathaway who is trying to distance herself from her previous Disney movie image by choosing a role where she's naked as often as possible.She really does a great job as the pretty little rich girl.
April 14, 2012
OMG, this movie sucked!! This movie is just about two white girls who live the perfect life who decide they want to deal with Latino drug dealers. And seeing Anne topless throughout most of the movie was absolutely repulsive. So unless you're a total perv and like seeing 2 little white girls acting like sluts and having sex with drug dealers, don't bother watching it.
April 3, 2012
This movie spins a web of what living real and fantasy can be. certain worlds exist and barriers are broken, and when two opposite worlds collide, its nights of grits, emotions and soical lore. Anne does a wonderful job as a teen lacking identity, and finds the truth of try to hard to fit an image that is ... hard to bare. Good film, not for everyone, but most will enjoy its realistic drama and gritty behavior
March 16, 2012
i want 2 c it bt i have no intension of keeping my eyes open while anne is undressed shall we say
March 14, 2012
This has a couple of my fave actors and sounds good! I want it now!!
March 8, 2012
the movie is so bad that it only gets 3 stars because of anne hathaways boob exposure.
July 22, 2008
An incredibly depressing and uncomfortable (especially the part with the ass-raping) movie. The characters are unsympathetic and spoiled, annoying brats and the gangstas are pathetic and stupid. After the movie was over, I was like, "So what was the point?" I guess it's a cautionary tale for suburban brats to stay out of gangsta territory.
December 13, 2011
I'm sorry, but Hathaway's performance is nothing to excited about. In fact, her performance lacks emotion, which is kind of necessary to the film. It's not worth the watch, but it's not the worst film ever. It's hard to feel sorry for the characters, the girls are trashy and idiotic, and the film is generally irritating.
dididisini
November 17, 2011
Anne Hathaway' sweet innocent image in my head crashed so hard.
GabrielKnight
November 5, 2011
The story is actually not bad and the movie certainly had potential, but unfortunately it wasn't realized. The characters come off flat and annoying, and borderline caricatures. The director seemingly was playing it "safe" making sure not to go too far with certain plot developments. The end result is essentially a B-movie.
tania m.
April 12, 2010
One of the few movies where the sequel is better.Hathaway is at her worst in this film.Its tacky,the clothes are over done,the dialect is overdone and the acting is overdone.One of the worst movies I've seen in my life.
July 9, 2011
The acting was mild... a bit laughable. This movie tried to show what would happen if two rich white girls mess with MS-16, Mexican gang. But it was down-played... In reality, if Allison (Hathaway) and Emily (Phillips) would of pulled that act with a real life gang, they would of been missing.
Ria
June 20, 2011
The movie promises as much havoc as the title itself.
Predictable storyline.
And a lot of havoc.
May 2, 2011
It was a teen flick involved in drugs and sex but mostly about teenagers who were really bored and pretentious. I hated that they were all phony, none of them acted as who they really were except for the Mexicans.
didiaja
June 6, 2011
Anne Hathaway' sweet innocent image in my head crashed so hard.