41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

Hawaiian Vacation Reviews

deano
deano

March 23, 2011
This is a great Pixar animated short film and really great to see the cast from the Toy Story previous films again. Woody and his gang's new owner is going on a vacation to Hawaii and Barbie and Ken stow away fro a romantic vacation of their own, only to discover that the girl is not taking her school backpack. Woody and his gang mock up a vacation for them and the gags are funny, in character and unexpected.
timoncjm
November 29, 2013
It was a very funny, very great and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had amazing animation, really great voice cast, great music, great characters, really great visuals, lots of laughs and a very fun storyline. It's one of the best Pixar shorts of 2011. I've seen this movie before "Cars 2." I will recommend this movie to Toy Story fans of all ages.
kenscheck
January 2, 2012
This is a nice short featuring the fantastic characters from the Toy Story movies. It is like a little vignette with the toys putting on a little Hawaiian vacation of sorts for Barbie and Ken. It is funny enough, and it has the wonderfully lovable characters from the Toy Story films (at this point probably one of my favorite film series ever). I wouldn't rank this among the best of the Toy Story stuff or even the Pixar shorts, but I liked it fine enough.
March 21, 2014
Although a very quick and somewhat directionless animated feature, it's great to see so many great Toy Story characters come back one more time for this charming and colourful animated short, so Hawaiian Vacation is a fun experience. It's humour is a little dated though and may vary from person to person.
November 23, 2012
Simply a joyous return to Toy Story.
September 26, 2012
Stunning animation and voice overs. For a short kids clip, Hawaiian Vacation deserves to be longer.
April 23, 2012
This was better than the movie that followed.
February 23, 2012
It's a lot of fun to spend any time with these beloved characters.
June 26, 2011
Although just a Toy Story short shown before Cars 2, it features the characters and the humor that made all three Toy Story movies a huge success. If you are on the fence in terms of seeing Cars 2, watch Cars 2 for this short!
June 26, 2011
This was perfect. The fact that there are so many nods at the original films, as well as so many original jokes in such a small amount of time is incredible, yet it doesn't flow like a comedian with a time limit, but it still feels smooth like Pixar's other shorts. Great to see these characters still in action.
Chelsea P.
June 24, 2011
A very fun and cute short. I really enjoyed it.
And it was great to see all of our favourite characters again.

I highly advise you to see it.