Hawaiian Vacation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hawaiian Vacation Reviews

deano
½ March 23, 2011
This is a great Pixar animated short film and really great to see the cast from the Toy Story previous films again. Woody and his gang's new owner is going on a vacation to Hawaii and Barbie and Ken stow away fro a romantic vacation of their own, only to discover that the girl is not taking her school backpack. Woody and his gang mock up a vacation for them and the gags are funny, in character and unexpected.
June 14, 2011
A pretty good animated short. It's always nice to see Toy Story have short films before some Disney movies. Humor is the best that comes out of these. B+
November 29, 2013
It was a very funny, very great and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had amazing animation, really great voice cast, great music, great characters, really great visuals, lots of laughs and a very fun storyline. It's one of the best Pixar shorts of 2011. I've seen this movie before "Cars 2." I will recommend this movie to Toy Story fans of all ages.
½ January 2, 2012
This is a nice short featuring the fantastic characters from the Toy Story movies. It is like a little vignette with the toys putting on a little Hawaiian vacation of sorts for Barbie and Ken. It is funny enough, and it has the wonderfully lovable characters from the Toy Story films (at this point probably one of my favorite film series ever). I wouldn't rank this among the best of the Toy Story stuff or even the Pixar shorts, but I liked it fine enough.
November 17, 2015
This is funny and well-animated.
½ July 5, 2015
jajajaja so funny. Ken's a pussy jajajaja
½ December 5, 2014
Not as good as the movie but still good.
½ May 19, 2013
Cute toy story short. Well scripted and humoured, this is a delight for all ages to watch!
July 1, 2014
Good short uptates us from Toy Story 3! Ages 4+
June 14, 2011
March 21, 2014
Although a very quick and somewhat directionless animated feature, it's great to see so many great Toy Story characters come back one more time for this charming and colourful animated short, so Hawaiian Vacation is a fun experience. It's humour is a little dated though and may vary from person to person.
January 20, 2014
I own this as a bonus feature on the DVD and Blu-Ray of:
* Cars 2 (2011)
January 15, 2014
Decent, could've been better
November 29, 2013
June 26, 2013
Everyone returns to give Barbie and Ken the Hawaiian vacation they wanted.
April 24, 2013
It's always a pleasure to see the Toy Story characters in action, this is no exception.
January 30, 2013
anything from TOY STORY is just cute
November 23, 2012
Simply a joyous return to Toy Story.
September 26, 2012
Stunning animation and voice overs. For a short kids clip, Hawaiian Vacation deserves to be longer.
May 13, 2012
Looks like to be a good movie for toy story