Clive Barker Writing Hellraiser Remake

Summary

He wants to bring back the original Pinhead, too. Back to Article

Comments

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Isn't Doug Bradley a bit old for the role? Also, this is good news that the creator of the franchise is working on it.

Oct 25 - 02:32 PM

Greg Baltzer

Considering he'll be covered in make up, and pinhead always just stood there and gave macabre speeches, does it matter? It's not like the role of pinhead ever required a lot of stunts.

Oct 27 - 11:40 AM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Fair enough, but if it's a remake, I want someone knew to take over the roles, not rehash unless they say this is some other universe that Hell can reach.

Oct 27 - 12:14 PM

Greg Baltzer

They actually did recast pinhead in the last Hell Raiser. From which I hear was pretty bad and only made to retain the rights. I haven't watched anything past number 5. I loved the first one because I felt it and The Thing were a couple of the only horror movies in the 80's that really didn't try to mix comedy and horror. It was just a pure horror movie.

Oct 27 - 10:24 PM

Oct 27 - 11:40 AM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Oct 27 - 12:14 PM

Oct 27 - 10:24 PM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

Oct 27 - 12:14 PM

Oct 27 - 10:24 PM

Oct 27 - 10:24 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup