—— As Above/So Below Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Hendrix on Hendrix Reviews

September 20, 2013
If you really want to know what Jimmi Hendrix was like, then you need to see this. Jimmi's brother sits down and reveals insight into what made the legend tick. A must see for any music fan.
September 20, 2013
Great film. I wish he was around when I was older. It would have been awesome to see him in concert. I like checking out all music documentaries on the great ones. I like hearing about family life and the personal stuff. If you do too, you'll like this one too.
Timaree W.
September 20, 2013
Nice to see a film about Hendrix. Loved his style and music. No others like him. Interesting info on his early years and how that affected his adult life. I would recommend this film to all classic rock fans and Hendrix fans, of course.
Shawn K.
September 18, 2013
A great inside look on one of the best rock musicians out there. Told through many other artists and his brother. Very enlightening and filled with great rock history. A must see for all music lovers out there.
Sam K.
September 18, 2013
The Life of Jimi Hendrix through his brother, Leon Hendrix's eyes. Follows their childhood, upbringing, struggle with drug addiction and inevitable fame. Jimi Hendrix died unexpectedly, however he left a legacy behind. His music will inspire and remind others of how powerful rock can be, and how he is considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time. If you enjoy music history, documentaries or just music, you should definitely watch this. You can catch it on demand.
September 17, 2013
I really enjoyed this film. I like how it was told by his brother. Nice interviews by others as well. He was a great musician and he died way too young.
LoveAllKindsOfMovies
September 17, 2013
Great Jimi Hendrix film! He was a great musician. This film explains some of how he got that way. Would love to see more stuff like this. If you are a Jimi Hendrix fan or fan of a great rock stories, you will really appreciate this film.
September 9, 2013
Got this doc this past weekend On-Demand, and as a music fan I found it to be really informative. Lots of great info, and stories from Jimi's birth up until his per-mature death. Also loved getting the perspective of his brother Leon. Definitely recommend it!
September 9, 2013
Lots of great interviews and a lot of info about why Jimi was the way he was!
September 9, 2013
Great way to learn about the life of Jimi Hendrix from the man who knew him best! Caught it On Demand this weekend. I must for all music fans!
August 28, 2013
If you are a Jimi Hendrix fan you will really enjoy this film. The movie touches on all aspects of his life, his upbringing, being a great musician and the dark times of his life and a lot more. Lots of interviews from other musicians too. You can watch it on Cox, that 's what I have but my friend has Dish and she was able to view it as well.