Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer Quotes
The top Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Becky Otis's Sister: Oh, wh-what was he in for?Otis: You don't want to know.Becky Otis's Sister: What did he do-- kill his mama?Otis: Uh, huh.Becky Otis's Sister: Come on, what was he in for?Otis: You don't want to know.Becky Otis's Sister: What did he do, rob a bank or something?Otis: You were right the first time.Becky Otis's Sister: Huh?Otis: You were right the first time. He killed his mama. Don't you ever tell him I told you.
- Becky Otis's Sister: I love you, Henry.Henry: I guess I love you too.
- Henry: Otis, plug it in!
- Otis: (his video camera breaks, while filming outside the car window) - Look what you did! Oh, god! Oh, Jesus! Look at it, it's ruined! Damn, Henry you ought to look where you're driving!Henry: Who the hell told you, to stick your head out the window anyway?Otis: You could of killed me!Henry: Sure. Blame it on me!Otis: Oh, this fu*king camera! [Otis throws the video camera out the car window]Henry: What did you do that for?Otis: It wasn't any good anymore.Henry: Could have fixed it.Otis: Sh*t, the lens was busted right off!Henry: Could have fixed it!Otis: How do you know? You a camera repair man? ...You should have said something.Henry: You threw the fu*ker right out the window!
- Becky Otis's Sister: I don't want to talk about Leroy!Otis: Okay, we don't have to talk about him! You hungry?Becky Otis's Sister: Yeah.Otis: Good, I'm hungry too. I wonder if Leroy's hungry. (laughs)
- Henry: Guns are easy to get. I can make a phone call and get a gun. Anybody can get a gun, Otis.
- Otis: I'd like to kill somebody.Henry: Say that again.Otis: I'd like to kill somebody.Henry: Let's me and you go for a ride, Otis.
- Store Clerk: How about those Bears?Henry: Fu*k the Bears.
- Becky Otis's Sister: I can't ever remember really liking my daddy. I wanted to, I really did. One time he bought me, when I was about five, he bought me an ice cream cone and I dropped it. And he slapped me and made me pick it up and eat it. I never liked my daddy. One time, when my mama was at work, and I was about 13, he come into my room and he, uh, he told me to take my shirt off 'cause he wanted to see how I was developed. And when I wouldn't he got real mad and he-he hit me. And he told me that 'he had a right, because he was my daddy and I was his daughter, and, uh, he fed me and let me live in his house' and he did. Then he started coming into my room a lot, after that. I didn't fight him because when I did he just hit me. I was afraid I was going to have a baby and that my baby would be deformed. But, I never got pregnant. I tried to tell mama, but she didn't want to hear about it. She pretended not to believe me but I knew she did.
- Henry: You telling me you never killed anybody before?Otis: I ain't saying that.Henry: Then you've killed before, right?Otis: Well maybe I didn't have no choice.Henry: You didn't have no choice here neither. Did you?Otis: Huh?Henry: Did you?!Otis: I don't know.
- Otis: Where you going?Henry: Nowhere. You wanna come?
- Henry: (Henry grabs Otis after he tries kissing his sister) - Don't do that Otis. She's your sister.
- Otis: When you gonna dance for us?Becky Otis's Sister: When the pope pees in his hat, Otis.Otis: (laughs hysterical) - Ain't she got a mouth on her?Becky Otis's Sister: I better have something on me to defend me from a pig like you.Otis: (snorts like a pig) oink-oink-oink
- Henry: If you shoot someone in the head with a .45 every time you kill somebody, it becomes like your fingerprint, see? But if you strangle one, stab another, and one you cut up, and one you don't, then the police don't know what to do. They think you're four different people. What they really want, what makes their job so much easier, is pattern. What they call a modus operandi. That's Latin. Bet you didn't know any Latin, did you kid?Otis: Big fu*king deal.Henry: What?Otis: Nothing.Henry: It's like a trail of sh*t, Otis. It's like the blood droppings from a deer you shot, and all they've got to do is follow those droppings, and pretty soon, they're going to find their deer.Otis: Why don't you use a gun?Henry: You can use a gun. I'm not saying you can't use a gun. Just don't use the same gun twice.
- Otis: (about a cheap TV the clerk is trying to sell to Otis and Henry) - It's black and white.Store Clerk: Of course it's black and white. What do you expect for 50 bucks? Fu*king 3D for Christ sakes?!
- Henry: (Otis starts rewinding the Snuff video they just made) - What are you doing?Otis: I wanna see it again.
- Henry: (about killing someone) - It's always the same and it's always different.
- Henry: She was a whore. My mama was a whore. But I don't fault her for that. It ain't what she done, but how she done it. Long as I can remember, she'd bring men up to the house. My daddy was there too, but it didn't matter none to her. She'd make me watch.Becky Otis's Sister: That's creepy.Henry: She'd beat me too; A lot. She'd beat me when I wouldn't watch it. And sometimes she'd beat me, and make me wear a dress, and watch her doing' it. Then they'd laugh at me.Becky Otis's Sister: She made you wear a dress?Henry: You think I'm lying?Becky Otis's Sister: I feel like I know you, like I've known you for a long time. I feel like I've known you forever and ever.Henry: Yeah. I killed my mama; one night. It was my 14th birthday. She was drunk, and we had an argument. She hit me with a whiskey bottle. I shot her. I shot her dead.Becky Otis's Sister: I thought you said you stabbed her.Henry: Oh yeah, that's right. I stabbed her.