Hercules Reviews

½ June 6, 2007
one of the most ridiculous stories i've heard in a long time. SO low budget it's actually really funny when he kills things.
½ August 23, 2007
A beautiful movie, I'm glad that a new Hercules movie was made and a better one at that. Although the Hercules tv series will always be the best. We get to see the tragedy of Hercule's past and his relationship with the golden deer woman.
July 1, 2007
I watched this movie again yesterday for about the 3rd time and I am usually not one for repeats but I loved this movie. It was like it was the first time!
April 21, 2011
In the early days of CGI, there was HERCULES! CGI has been a killer of film for me, but I actually watched it just to see how shitty the CGI was, and I was impressed.
April 24, 2010
A very well done mini-series/movie adaptation to the "12 Labors of Hercules" Lots of action and very interesting situations. While the CG is 9 times out of 10 very cheap looking the movie is enjoyable. The children in the movie were also fairly poorly written but their screen time and lines in the movie are short which means the worst acting and worst written characters are barely in the movie at all. Good move, if you absolutely must have a child character make their roles small. for the few faults it has I was able to enjoy the mini-series. I recommend it to anybody who is a fan of greek mythology
½ September 14, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Four hour mini-series that tries to add some credibility to the mass of Hercules movies that have become somewhat of a joke over the years.

Paul Telfer sure looks the part, though he also looks like he should be advertising toothpaste, or something like that. The story is still on the weak side as he goes through all his usual trials. Better than most, but nothing overly special.