Hero and the Terror - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hero and the Terror Reviews

½ December 17, 2006
Extremely well made and genuinely scary! Martial arts superstar Chuck Norris packs a powerful punch in this exciting action-thriller about a tough L.A. cop's pursuit of a savage villain (Jack O'Halloran) from his past. Adroitly directed with startling images and horrowing action scenes, Hero and the Terror is edge-of-your-seat suspense from beginning to end!
June 18, 2011
Classic kick ass and take no prisoners, ask questions later if anybody is still alive kinda' movie."
April 15, 2015
This is one of the better Chuck Norris starred films.
March 18, 2015
A surprisingly decent thriller with Chuck Norris playing a more serious role.
December 20, 2014
The Globus/Golan 80s version of "Cape Fear" about a giant mentally ill criminal (The Terror) escaping from his facility to get revenge on Chuck Norris, the cop who put him away (The Hero). This film is littered with goofy, unintentionally funny, 80s touches, including most villains having either mullets or ponytails, Steve James sporting a nice WrestleMania cap, people falling through rooftop skylights, and a nicely cheesy score by Steven Seagal's regular film composer, David Michael Frank. It's all pretty silly and you get exactly what you'd about expect out of a Chuck Norris 80s flick. Ron "Superfly" O'Neal plays the mayor and Billy Drago plays a kindly doctor. Dumb, but if you're in the mood for a dumb Norris flick you haven't seen before, I suppose he's done worse (i.e. "Sidekicks").
March 28, 2012
One of my favorite Chuck Norris movies back in the 80's. :) I'm so glad I finally own this movie after watching it on The Movie Channel back in the day. :)
January 27, 2011
Like every other Chuck movie, I usually get bored about halfway into it and zoom to the end. Chuck (the Hero...obviously) goes after the Terror, who snaps the neck of every woman he ever meets. This would've been a decent movie if the killer had an IQ above 50 (he doesn't talk the entire film) and wasn't played by the guy who wanted to beat up Shooter at the end of Happy Gilmore. "You can count...on me meeting you in the parking lot!!" Gets me every time!
½ December 27, 2009
All i can say is its ok, nothing more, nothing less.