Hideaways Reviews

February 25, 2013
Very predictable, but still very good. I would definitely watch!
½ January 14, 2013
very interesting movie! great cast!
November 23, 2012
A lame Irish "Twilight". Don't waste your time.
August 13, 2012
Hideaways -CATCH IT (B)
Hideaways is a sweet little British movie about James Furlong, motherless, discovered an extraordinary gift to an accident causing the death of his father and his grandmother. Shocked by the mysterious power he has discovered, James is isolated in a forest to avoid hurting his family and decides to live there. A few years later, a girl named Mae, took refuge in the same forest because of an incurable disease which would have reached. The two young people meet and fall in love with each other. Their union allows James to discover a force hitherto unsuspected powers. (IMDB)Hideaways is a nice little movie which has good emotional approach to its character. It's a genetic disorder or the family men are jinx no one knows but somehow the story works. The movie is shot in beautiful isolated forest in England. The best part is defiantly the innocence and chemistry of Harry Treadaway and Rachel Hurd-Wood. They both make this movie emotional and beautiful. Even though I wished the ending to be different but that's all right. Still it's a lovely little movie and a good time pass. Watch it!
September 20, 2012
I have seen this movie and it is great, beautiful from start to finish.
July 26, 2012
Got myself a copy, can't wait to watch it! :)
July 8, 2012
Very nice and surprising movie . . it is a perfect movie to watch with a date or loved one . . "Sometimes we have to be reminded that LOVE is very powerful"
July 8, 2012
lovely characters and intriguing story, but it ended too soon. overall beautiful movie
July 7, 2012
I love finding hidden gems like this. This is an excellent movie and a great story