Himmatwala - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Himmatwala Reviews

January 3, 2014
wrst muvi of the year award goes to himmatwala nd zanjeer
½ April 26, 2013
Saw it...LOVE Ajay Devgn!!!
½ August 10, 2013
This film should be shown to all the upcoming directors as to how not to make a worst film like this.
½ July 22, 2013
never try to do a 90's style in 2013 guys!the audience won't bear it these days unlike then :D
April 11, 2013
I only gave this movie a chance to watch Ajay but it was a sheer disappointment. All I could think during the whole time, what made Ajay so desperate for such a C grade script and cheap comedy/dialogues. The movie wasn't about the classic original Himmatwala or the songs. But, rather it was all Sajid Khan - a "wanna be director or funny man" at which he fails miserably though not surprisingly.
April 2, 2013
Didn't watch it and I don't even want to watch it!
½ April 1, 2013
By far the worst movie of the past couple of years. Bar none.
½ March 31, 2013
My friends and I have plenty of "himmat" having sat through many a bad movie in our time. However we didn't have the "himmat" to sit through this nonsense of a movie.
The disclaimer said no animals were harmed in the making of this movie but its the people who have suffered at the hands of this movie that they should be worried about. I am still suffering from PHSD (post himmatwala stress disorder).
Nonsense plot, bad acting, worse jokes and awful soundtrack (mar uske bum pe laat jo tujhe darata hai). It's the makers who need a good kick up the backside.
Never mind "himmat", keep your "izzat" and stay away from this movie.
March 30, 2013
As expected good masala movie. laughed a lot. Even full hall is laughing at sad sequence also. If your expectation is a no brainier good comedy movie here it is. Don't expect any logic , go to theater sit back and enjoy
March 29, 2013
An Average Sajid Khan Entertainer!!..a clear spoof of the 80s which tries too hard & ends up being corny..Paresh Rawal is the best thing of the movie!!