Critics Consensus: Hit & Run Is Hit And Miss
Plus, Premium Rush is a wild ride, The Apparition wasn't screened for critics.
Also opening this week in limited release:
- Teddy Bear, a drama about a Danish bodybuilder who goes to Thailand looking for love, is at 89 percent.
- Samsara, a globetrotting, dialogue-free documentary from the folks who brought you Baraka, is at 86 percent.
- Sleepwalk With Me, a comedy written, directed by, and starring Mike Birbiglia about a standup comedian who has relationship and sleeping issues, is at 83 percent.
- Somewhere Between, a documentary about Chinese adoptees in America, is at 83 percent.
- The Brazilian import Neighbouring Sounds, a drama about a crime wave undermining the security of an affluent seaside community, is at 67 percent.
- The Revenant, a horror comedy about a newly-minted zombie who searches for blood among society's dregs, is at 55 percent.
- Little White Lies, starring Marion Cotillard and Jean Dujardin in a dramedy about a group of old friends who discuss their lives at a vacation house, is at 41 percent.
- Hermano, a drama about adoptive brothers pulled apart by both neighborhood violence and a soccer rivalry, is at 38 percent.