Holiday Switch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Holiday Switch Reviews

½ November 26, 2011
I really like this movie. Sometimes you wonder what if things had been different...and smile thinking you've got it good whrere you are.
January 9, 2011
This was on in the house while I was home. Wasn't something I necessarily wanted to watch, but it wasn't something that necessarily required much thought into it. Pretty obvious and doesn't quite have the original story line behind it. Generally, it's definition of "made-for-TV movie."
½ December 19, 2015
Cute cheesy holiday movie about seeing what the other life path would've been like.
December 28, 2014
Kind of disappointing. Was lacking something.
February 13, 2008
I am going to pass on this.
½ November 26, 2011
January 9, 2011
½ December 21, 2010
It was an interesting movie.
½ December 13, 2010
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
November 29, 2010
This was an ok Christmas movie. Not the best I've seen but not the worst either.
December 1, 2009
This movie was not as great as I thought it would be.
½ March 10, 2009
As with a lot of TV Christmas movies, there was a whole lot of cheese poured on this one. I never felt sorry for Nicole Eggert throughout the movie. She was a very ungreatful wife until the end.
iLeo
January 7, 2008
call me crazy, but this sounds interesting enough to watch. hmmmm?
December 29, 2007
Predictable, but sorta fun.
December 27, 2007
ICried!It wasn't sad or happy but it made me cry. i enjoyed this movie. or mabe I just sensative