Movies Like Hollow Man II

84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Hollow Man II Reviews

Fabio P.
July 8, 2014
This is an utterly stupid movie. I think it's the only "invisible man" movie that doesn't show any interesting situation involving invisibility. Very bad.
m737
May 3, 2014
Completely pointless sequel
October 7, 2013
90% of the time, these cheapie sequels are never a good idea, not even a fair idea, but at least it gives people like Marc Ostrick a job among many jobs.
April 19, 2013
Christian Slater is barely in this but oh well I guess, It's not like he could totally save it anyways.
August 31, 2013
I had a hard time watching the movie. It didn't hold my attention.
June 28, 2013
Bit of a snorefest, it starts off confusing and doesn't care much for explaining. The characters are bland, the plot is 'hollow', and the ending is not too climatic. Not too many great effects or unique horror elements.
May 28, 2013
pretty good like the first
October 4, 2012
Now... let me be honest here. This movie has some really dumb parts in it. But it's still a good time. It's what I call stupidawesome--where something gets so dumb, that it kind of loops back around to the awesome side of the spectrum. This is a guilty pleasure, definitely. Not as good as the first, though, not that that's saying much.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
December 6, 2011
I thought this film was crap the first hollow man was the best, I didn't like this movie, I thought it was really crap and first movie was best, I hated this film, I expected better and I do not want it on DVD
July 11, 2012
Well after the success of the first Hollow Man film, like Basic Instinct the film was conclusive and didn't need a sequel. But it got one anyway. Is it great and worthy of watching? Let's find out. The story is about a volunteered soldier and assassin Michael Griffin who has been given the the gifted invisibility serum from the first movie until it turns out to be a curse. Now he has gone rogue because he is invisible forever and he will go any lengths to find something else to turn him back to normal and punish the scientists and secret agents and government agents responsible for his transparent transformation. It's now up to a molecular biologist Maggie Dalton and police detective Frank Turner who hunt down the trained killer who can literally vanish into thin air. Christian Slater was a solid choice for the title character as this movie is a decent sequel, it doesn't match up for the first movie which everyone originally hated calling it a "typical horror film" so there was literally no need for this film because we sort of know the thrills that are going to pop up soon but it goes get creative at moments and for that it will give it it's score. Hollow Man II gets a 7.75/10.
May 28, 2012
pa recordar viejos tiempos
May 20, 2012
The first Hollow Man movie, starring Kevin Bacon, Elizabeth Shue and Josh Brolin, was OK. This sequel stars nobody and sucks. True, Christian Slater "plays" our new invisible man, but, as he's invisible, what's the point? He was only hired to give the movie some credibility.

Lame, contrived plot. Sloppy, random direction. Acting isn't too bad: Laura Regan is credible in the main visible role.

Not worth watching, even if you enjoyed the first movie. Don't be fooled by Christian Slater's name in the credits.
April 18, 2012
An enjoyable yet slightly disappointing sequel that thrills but lets down after the final act.
April 17, 2012
jai ete plutot decu le premier etait super tandis que celui la est plutot une perte de temps
April 3, 2012
esta secuela fue buena y es raro para una sin sentido
April 2, 2012
NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST ONE...BUT INTERTAINING !
March 14, 2012
Well, what to say? It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and the effects were pretty good. I liked the fact that the plot was completely unrelated to the first one. Yeah, it's watchable. They've set themselves up for another bloody sequel though.