Home Alone Reviews

August 24, 2015
Tthis is my childhood love this movie.
August 21, 2015
If you can allow your suspension of disbelief to kick in, you'll really enjoy this film. It's stupid fun.
July 12, 2010
A very overrated kids film, it felt like the film was too long despite being under 2 hours long. It's a good idea, but it should of been shorter.
And Macaulay Culkin's acting didn't help either.
August 13, 2015
An original favourite of mine when I was a child. A fun, humorous experience that is easily watchable for future enjoyment. With a very 'christmasy' atmosphere throughout
½ July 31, 2015
If you break this movie down, it's not the best holiday movie ever. But let's not do that. You can have some fun with this movie. I grew up on this (and the sequel), so I'm biased. But that's okay.
July 31, 2015
Great film. I have the movie. Love the way the kid thinks but gets boring after you've seen it like 100 times.
½ July 26, 2015
Classic Christmas Movie!!
July 25, 2015
Heart-warming family comedy, at times very funny, with a beautiful score by John Williams.
½ July 12, 2015
The best christmas movie, trust me!
½ July 8, 2015
best home alone film
½ August 26, 2009
Excepté toute la nostalgie que peut apporter ce film aux spectateurs qui l'ont vu plus jeunes, Home Alone n'a vraiment pas bien vieilli et souffre le poids de ses 25 ans. En effet, le film réalisé (de manière impersonnelle) par Chris Columbus et écrit par John Hughes (dont on sent clairement la patte, même dans la mise en scène) est une comédie franchement bancale, qui ne devient intéressante que lorsque Joe Pesci et Daniel Stern interviennent réellement dans l'histoire, au bout d'une heure. Macauley Culkin est un bon acteur et permet alors de rattraper les dégâts mais c'est malheureusement parfois trop mou et trop répétitif pour rendre le film sympathique. Reste alors cette dernière demi-heure légendaire vraiment bien trop courte.
½ May 18, 2015
Sort of unbelievable, but a fun family classic.
May 27, 2015
This movie has the right amount of physical humor and holiday cheer to make it a classic. Watch it again to see how dated the airport scenes are.
½ May 13, 2015
82% on my Tomatometer.
May 1, 2015
A classic Christmas movie. A must watch on the holiday.
A fresh rating of 79%
"Home Alone gives us laughs all throughout the movie. A must watch for Christmas."
April 28, 2015
Boring as fuck, turned it off after 30 minutes.
½ December 24, 2012
An instant Christmas classic with great humorous characters.
March 30, 2015
When Home Alone is funny, it's hilarious, but when it isn't, it's painful to watch.
½ March 25, 2015
The last 25 minutes are very very funny while the earlier material is average.
March 16, 2015