Home Alone 3 (1997)
Average Rating: 4.4/10
Reviews Counted: 22
Fresh: 6 | Rotten: 16
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 5/10
Critic Reviews: 6
Fresh: 2 | Rotten: 4
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: 2.5/5
User Ratings: 447,637
Watch It Now
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Until the next stupid movie that nobody wants to review comes along, this is Coal Dog. Courage.
A refreshing, bubbly follow-on
The third time is definitely not a charm for this recycled ruse of cartoonish high jinks involving another rambunctious rascal up to no good. Pointless and ponderous.
It's nothing more than unadulterated slapstick, and slapstick is pretty much critic-proof.
further proof --as if any were needed-- that John Hughes-scripted movies are now a thing to be feared instead of anticipated, as they might have been ten years ago during his 'Breakfast Club'/'Planes, Trains and Automobiles'/'Pretty in Pink' heyday.
Audience Reviews for Home Alone 3
Movies Like Home Alone 3
- Unger: I can't tell you how much I appreciate you hitting me with a minivan..
- Jernigan: Never let your emotions get the best of you. You weren't paying attention. You should have been more vigilant.
- Unger: You should've taken driver's ed. I'm gonna have bad knees when I'm old and I'll have Burton Jernigan to thank.
- Beaupre: There are fourteen houses. The toy car must be in one of them. We're gonna have to search them all. We'll come back when it's light.
- Unger: We're gonna work houses in broad daylight?
- Beaupre: It's the suberbs, Mr. Unger. Nobody's home during the day.
- Mrs. Hess: Well what do you want a wilkie button?
- Alice: Good afternoon, my husband and I just moved into the neighborhood.
- Mrs. Hess: What are you doing?
- Alice: I left my heart in San Francisco.
- Karen: You get in that bed, young man.
- Alex Pruitt: Excuse me, but I saw a man in Karen Stephen's bedroom, a little older than Dad, and he was wearing butt inspection gloves.
- Karen: I have warned you about that telescope. You look through it long enough, you're gonna start seeing things, whether or not they're there.
- Alex Pruitt: Well, I guess you have to be thirty five before anyone around here listens to you.
- Karen: Don't get smart with me, Alex. Sick or not, I am very angry with you. You caused a lot of trouble today. Dad and I have to replace a door at the Stephens'. Do you think we're happy about that?
- Alex Pruitt: I saw what I saw!
Discuss Home Alone 3 on our Movie forum!