Homeward Bound II - Lost in San Francisco Reviews

½ July 29, 2012
For sure, it's not so good like the first picture, but is always welcome to see again.
TheDudeLebowski65
November 7, 2011
Homeward Bound II is a fairly useless sequel to a good film. Personally I don't see why they made a sequel, they basically took the same plot changed it a bit, and made the same movie using a different setting. This is a perfect example of an uninspired sequel. The film could have been good, unfortunately if you've seen the first, then you know exactly what to expect watching this sequel. This sequel suffers from its predictability and becomes uninteresting halfway through the film, because, after all, we know what will happen. The cast of the original film return, along with the voice actors who did the voices of the lost animals. This could have been a good film, but the writing is poor and the directing is unimpressive. Like I previously stated, the film is predictable, and it's what make this film pretty worthless and uninteresting. However, the mediocrity of this sequel this still does have some sort of entertainment value for the entire family. Just don't expect a solid sequel, because this is the same thing as the first. The first film is the best, and this film was simply made in order to cash in on the success of the first. This sequel is proof that sometimes sequels are not necessarily a good thing, and the film is pretty dull, and unimpressive. Stick with the original film; it's better than this unnecessary sequel.
September 6, 2010
Homeward Bound was not a movie that needed a sequel. This one has more of the same from the first one, it has nothing new to say, except that they're in Frisco instead. Overall, it's just okay.
September 14, 2009
Not as good as the original, no, but still entertaining.
July 13, 2007
My favorite one of the series.
½ May 10, 2011
Not as good as the original.
½ April 28, 2008
Not necessary and dumb.
June 4, 2007
I am rating this based off watching this when I was a kid. Don't remember it too well now, but I know I enjoyed it back then...
October 26, 2007
This movie follows the unwritten law of sequels: bring back the same characters and put them in similar jeopardy with slightly tweaked circumstances. Instead of a cross-country journey, this time the ...( read more )pet trio must get from the San Francisco airport across the Golden Gate Bridge to their suburban home. Michael J. Fox and Sally Field return as the voices of Chance the bulldog and Sassy the cat, with Ralph Waite replacing the late Don Ameche as the elderly golden retriever. Their journey features dogfights, house fires, an epic battle with a pair of petnappers, and a love affair for Chance with a stray from the other side of the bridge (Carla Gugino). Sinbad voices another dog who guides them through the mean streets of the city by the bay, and Robert Hays stars as the father, but, frankly, that hardly matters. What does is the animals' banter, and they're funny. (Ages 3 and up)
October 13, 2007
I LOVE THIS MOVIE I LOOK AT IT EVERYTIME ITS ON T.V AND I LIKED THE FIRST ONE AS WELL AS THE SECOND ONE
October 10, 2007
it was really good but i didn't like it as much as the first. parts of this movie were kind of stupid.
September 11, 2007
Pretty good... had some adult themes for little kids, but you have to love the adorable talking dogs!
July 30, 2007
I liked this movie. I thought it was pretty good. I guess I didn't noticed they changed shadow's voice. Still love Mike's antics.
July 26, 2007
Go back home my goofy dogs n cat! One of the greatest American movies, timeless. All we ere wanted was to go back to our greatness place to call our own, your personal spot.
July 9, 2007
The first one was more of a classic, but overall, a solid sequel, though improbable in real life, a nice family movie.
½ June 25, 2007
I really liked this one as a kid. It's not a BAD movie.. there's good themes, and character development.. Ok, fine, it's a kids movie.
June 21, 2007
The first one was my childhood, the sequel while still in the same spirit was pretty forgettable. Though it was from the director of Snakes on a Plane :P
June 9, 2007
these movies are really cute and are just a really good family movie i dont remember much about them except i like them alot!
June 9, 2007
this movie takes after where the other one left off. but this one has a twist. it takes place on the streets of san francisco. this is one movie to add to your List!
May 29, 2007
I loved these movies as a kid. They're really not that bad, Michael J. Fox does a good job...as the voice of a dog.