Honey 2 Reviews

December 29, 2012
All the STEP UP movies has/have far better dance routines! The routines at the end in the final competition were a major disappointment. The only real appeal left to note are the beautiful young women in the main dance crew.
June 23, 2012
i really enjoyed this film it's just as good as the first film
different style different attitude same goal
May 19, 2012
Not bad actually. Even put in a random group that steps. There was one montage that sucked, not going to lie, the music didn't match up with the dancing at all. The music was really slow and it looked like they should have been dancing to something really upbeat. The outtakes are pretty funny at the end too. It's not horrible if you like the dance movies, but don't expect it to be something award worthy.
December 5, 2011
This is another in the long line of movies about dance crews and their flashy dance moves. The tie between this sequel and the original is very thin, but it is a good movie all the same.
October 19, 2013
It is bad. But what pisses me off is that the tango scene near the fountain is ripped off from Center Stage: Turn it up. Come on!!
January 26, 2013
Now you need to know something she is a great dancer she has more talent in her motherfucking left thumb then you your kids,grand kids,great grand kid and they kids do in their whole nappy headed hoed bodies so shut the hell up
August 2, 2011
A mess of a dance movie, the film is overstocked with familiar characters, a predictable story and tiresome editing that butchers the choreography. It attempts to be steamy but ends up a steamer.
½ July 22, 2012
totally copied step up 3D!
½ July 1, 2012
Never would've been as good as Honey and Jessica Alba
June 11, 2012
Without watching a minute of this, I can still assume the lackluster quality of this film starting with the fact that I learned about it from someone on Facebook, & then reading quite a handful of negative reviews about this American movie from British critics.
May 23, 2012
I loved Honey. My Mother bought me Honey 2 and I was unbelievably disappointed. The acting was atrocious. When the actress isn't dancing with other people, her crew. Her dancing sucks. I could do better.
Disappointed. That DVD will be collecting dust.
April 28, 2012
I loved this movie, especially the dance moves and the choreographies. I think that its great because it teaches us that we don't have to give up never. I love the way Kat Graham acts and moves. I love this movie! As Carla said: "Damn boo, you are the truth" ;)
April 18, 2012
Horrible dancing. Overused cliche "ghetto" talk. The man who played Luis has got to be the worst actor in a long time.
February 9, 2012
I love Kat Graham in this...but that's pretty much it.
½ December 17, 2011
I like the dance, but the acting is a bit awful. Some parts are over-acted.
October 1, 2011
Just like pretty much any other dance movie out there.
September 29, 2011
Somebody made Honey 2? Who greenlit that? I haven't seen it, but I'm willing to bet that it's probably the best film ever made. Move over Citizen Kane, Honey 2 is an oscar contender. In all seriousness these reviews are hilarious though.
September 3, 2011
Talented dancers but it manages to hit every dance movie clichà (C) possible.
July 29, 2011
Every dance movie is exactlly the same