The Hot Chick - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hot Chick Reviews

May 28, 2010
31/07/2010 (TELEVISION)

No disappointment here to be honest because it delivered exactly what I expected judging from the cover. Definitely funny and it's just a nice light flick that gave me a break from my usual choices which was nice.

Not a bad idea and it does have enough to keep you in your seats to check out what happens next, so it's a fairly good watch.

I thought it was hilarious crap! A pretty entertaining situation and I really get a kick out of dumb stuff like this. I had lot's of fun watching this get stupid and stupider. A good choice for a groupie watch.
July 29, 2010
Thoroughly enjoyable, just at times a little too much for me, especially with all the grossness that Rob Schneider puts into some of his performances.
July 29, 2010
stupid and unbelievable but funny. B-
3niR
½ January 27, 2010
This was good. Some scenes was really funny! Like banging the drums. That part was so freaking funny!
½ June 25, 2007
Funny, Schneider is uproarious.
May 20, 2007
So funny. I loved this movie.
garyX
½ March 5, 2007
Braindead bodyswap comedy. Probably great if the idea of seeing Rob Scheider parading around in a G-string is your idea of a good time.
January 15, 2007
I am stil in awe at myself that I actually watched this. I'm glad Rachel McAdams got out of dreck like this to move on to infinitely superior flicks like Mean Girls.
November 10, 2006
Hilariously done by Rob.
½ October 29, 2006
i laugh a lot, watching Rob Shneider acting as a chick was hilarious
October 29, 2006
i love this movie, is really funny
cosmo313
June 9, 2006
Tolerable, but could have been better.
½ April 26, 2011
What the hell were you thinking Rob Schnieder!?! Just once, make a film that doesn't gross me out to the extreme and isn't so unbelievably stupid and repulsive!
November 18, 2011
There are so many things wrong with this movie. First off the plot was horrible. A male criminal switches bodies with a female high school student. This is a movie for high school and college kids with very low attention spans. There where only a couple parts that where funny everything else seemed like it was trying to hard. The girls in this movie are popular just like in all teen movies, but this is no Easy A or Mean Girls. So please stop making these types of movies Rob Schneider and stick to doing cameos in Adam Sandler movies. .
½ April 10, 2007
Now if you thought I liked this ludicrious fiilm, then you are mistaken.

True Rating PG-13: For extensive use of lame jokes involving sexual refrencees, and incredilously ridiculous plot points and dialouge.
xxdebxx
½ May 28, 2010
Jessica (Rachel McAdams) is a spoiled selfish cheerleader who thanks to a pair of mystical ear rings she stole from a occult shop, wakes up in the body of a 30-something man Clive's (Rob Schneider). Clive is a small time crook who is robbing the place and finds the earring. When he wears it, their souls switch bodies. The wake-up call is hilarious. Now Jessica (in Clive's body) must find a way get her/his body back while learning first-hand the pros and cons of being a man, while Clive (in Jessica's body) takes advantage of his/her new body to set in motion a crime spree to put the blame on Jessica. Ann Faris is excellent as the best friend who falls in love with the "he" side of "she." The Hot Chick is pure fluff, but fluff done well. It pokes fun at stereotypes, and has fun with cross-dressing, so if you enjoyed Deuce Bigalow, you'll like the Hot Chick for its crude humor and sexual innuendoes.
July 19, 2007
Funny movie.
½ May 6, 2006
I hate this movie so much. Rob Schneider is so annoying.
May 31, 2006
Schnider is making a name for himself with stupid comedies like this. Its not too bad an effort, but we've seen all before too many times for it to be anything special.
½ November 27, 2011