63% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

House of Fallen Reviews

July 5, 2012
"House of Fallen" centers around three different stories - yet somehow they're supposed to be intertwined - regarding The Watchers: fallen angels mentioned in Genesis and the book of Enoch who are bent on destroying mankind. It's up to twelve people to stop them and kill them before they complete their task.

In one story, a gang of criminals are holed up in an abandoned house, one of their own is shot and killed, but comes back to life by one of the Watchers with a purpose - to kill everyone in the house.

In another story a priest who has lost his faith is recruited to exercise a demon inside a man, but the demon is actually a Watcher who wants to destroy the priest.

In the third story a man with a very sordid past recruits a young man to help him solve some problems of the past, but the spirits of the past come back to haunt him.

The concept, especially coming from a religious studies background, seemed intriguing to me. I did a lot of study on the Sons of God and wanted to see how it worked out here. Unfortunately, it was poorly executed. It didn't make sense, it was boring, and the acting was horrible.
October 21, 2011
I wanted this to be a good movie so bad!!! I couldn't get past the first 10 mins though. The story had no point and it was taking way to long to get to wherever the story was supposed to go. Just a big waste of time.
Jerry C.
September 5, 2011
I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes. The acting was absolutely unbearable.
Frank B.
September 4, 2011
it stars C Thomas Howell. That's strike one. Of course I did not know this bit of information when I began watching it. Couldn't even make it all of the way through. Characters who you can't possibly care about making long winded verbal threats to one another comprise the 50% I watched.