92% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Reviews

June 14, 2007
I enjoyed it. Funny but sometimes uncomfortable
Channing Tatum
June 6, 2014
Dull, predictable rom-com nonsense. There's nothing of value here save a few funny moments, but even those are drowned down with so much cheese and cliched bullshit that it becomes unbearable. There's no reason to see this film unless you want to laugh at how bad McConaughey use to be at acting. Thank god he moved on from this crap....But anyways, I'm getting off point. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is one of the weaker romantic comedies out there. It features terrible performances from Hudson and McConaughey, as well as a predictable as shit script that my teenage brother could've written in his sleep. Avoid this film at all costs.
May 30, 2014
This movie is so funny! :)
May 27, 2014
Great chemistry between McConaughey and Hudson make the film easy to watch and charming to enjoy.
February 8, 2010
I suppose the movie is reasonable as far as romantic comedies go, but I found the leading man and lady and their characters to be too cocky. (First and only viewing - Late teen years)
June 30, 2007
I don't think this one was that great of a movie.
August 10, 2008
Una comedia romantica bastante inteligente + ingeniosa. Muy buena.
Andrea F.
March 22, 2014
As a person who enjoys types of movies like this, I can't even pretend to like how to lose a guy in 10 days. This is hands down the dumbest rom com I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through.
Wildaly M

April 25, 2007
Hudson and McConaughey have chemistry together but the plot is not exactly the best and basically falls short like in most rom-coms.
February 13, 2014
Passable romantic comedy thanks to strong chemistry between McConaughey and Hudson.
February 2, 2014
Very entertaining for us hopeless romantics.
January 16, 2014
Ela comeša a namorar pra escrever uma matÚria sobre como perder um homem em 10 dias, ai ela faz tudo que uma namorada chata faria, mas depois ela se apaixona por ele.
December 29, 2013
A worth-watching romantic comedy.
December 18, 2013
It is entertaining and really fun to watch. However, the way it directed and how the scene connect each other don't go so well. But it is still worth to watch with your love one on valentine's day.
dontony1978
December 18, 2013
Actor Hudson gets anoying
December 17, 2013
It is pretty much every romantic comedy you've ever seen. Predictable, generic and mildly entertaining.
July 25, 2007
The leads actually have great chemistry together and match up for a really worthwhile rom-com.
November 27, 2013
It's really good and had a interesting story. It has Kate Hudson, and that was the main reason why I liked it.
March 29, 2008
Sweet stupid little comedy. "How to lose a Guy in 10 Days" is what it is so don't expect anything exceptional or fantastic when watching at it -- but it's sweet and fun, it doesn't even try to reach certain goals. Cool characters and yeah a nice relaxing story. Nothing more, nothing less.
ChildsPlay