Hubble 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hubble 3D Reviews

August 3, 2014
The best home theatre IMAX 3D experience available at this time.
June 26, 2014
I love Hubble, I love astronomy. A documentary that focuses more on the repair than the results? Not so much.
July 25, 2014
I was able to meet Michael Goode, one of the astronauts featured in this film during a fundraiser before this film came out. His experiences are presented extremely well in this film. The IMAX filming made the images so much more amazing. Great documentary film!
July 21, 2014
The Matrix caused us to question our existence via fiction, The Hubble IMAX experience provides an immersive environment that forces the same questions of life and existence while being based in non fiction. The journey through the universe shows us the magical view of the fabric of spacetime.
July 20, 2014
Breathtaking. Films like this are exactly why IMAX was created.
July 17, 2014
This movie is awesome, it really gets you thinking about how small you are compared to the entire universe. I wish the movie was longer I could have watched it all day long. Hubble will always be remembered it's a important milestone in our own journey.
July 13, 2014
It was the first movie I saw in 3D and the best 3D I've ever seen at the space aviation museum
April 21, 2014
A sweet look into space with spectacular footage.
June 26, 2014
Quite possibly the best documentary ever made.
June 14, 2014
Very good graphics, and good music. Too bad that they didn't really put any effort into explaining how those telescope work.
June 6, 2014
Pretty good IMAX documentary but I've seen better.
½ May 23, 2014
Hard to beat cinematography. Just one you need to see to see.
April 21, 2011
I thought it was more to it than it was.....but it was ok for what it was.
May 18, 2014
I laugh at the people who think that this was a good documentary. Everyone knows what Hubble Space Telescope can do; why do we need a near 50 minute documentary explaining it that is narrated by one of the most successful actors. Just because Leo DiCaprio narrates this snooze doesn't mean that it's good.
½ May 2, 2014
If anyone is into the Moth storytelling, Mike Massimino does an excellent job of describing a sequence of events while on the space walk.
September 12, 2011
Interesting! It must have been amazing to see the shots of Earth in 3-D!
½ April 1, 2014
Great, interesting documentary
February 13, 2014
The last 10 minutes will scatter your brain all over the theater seats.
½ January 24, 2014
I love the space program and everything nasa, but just couldn't get into it. images are amazing.
February 9, 2014