97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Hubble 3D Reviews

February 23, 2013
Beautiful and Suspenseful Hubble 3D is an astonishing documentary that will stun you every second you watch it.
December 19, 2011
If it doesn't have aliens it doesn't have my attention
March 26, 2010
A soothing massage to the brain and a visual feast to the eye!
November 3, 2012
Magique.. vive les tÚlÚs 3D....
October 27, 2012
Saw this film today at the Kennedy Space Center during a tour. It really opens your mind to Mulder's I want to believe. The special effects were amazing. I acutally got dizzy.
September 14, 2012
A very cool journey into outer space. Some of the 3D sequences are absolutely breath-taking, including the trip into a nebula, and towards one of it's billions of stars. A very very cool movie.
September 9, 2012
Gezien bij NASA, mooie korte film!
September 8, 2012
Brilliant use of IMAX 3-D. Pity it wasn't longer.
August 25, 2012
Although way too short, and little storytelling, Hubble excels what it set out to do, and that is to make a visionary masterpiece of space and uses 3D in the best way possible and also raises some questions about the origins of humanity and is brilliantly narrated by Leonardo Dicaprio.
August 8, 2012
Getting lost in Milky way, Andromeda and other galaxies trillions of light years from earth in this amazing star gazing jouney. Spectacular!
Hamilton D.
July 7, 2012
it was so good and leo was amazing. i would have liked it to show more pictures though.
February 22, 2012
I'm not that interested in Hubble.. But once they get to the nebula and outer space part, I seriously got high
June 16, 2012
Another wonderful IMAX space feature film. N this one's narrated by....wait for it......Leo fuckin Dicap. A unique voice.
May 12, 2012
What a wonderful world. Precious our house.
April 16, 2012
If only Decaprio's voice wasn't in this.
Gavel Down.
April 4, 2012
Good, but I wish the documentary had concentrated less on the logistical process of setting-up Hubble and concentrated more on what we have learned from Hubble and what are its implications for future research. Also, I would have preferred to hear about Hubble more through the actual scientists and engineers involved in the program rather than through a script read by DiCaprio. Ultimately, this is a good documentary, but I feel a desire to make the subject material "accessible" to the audience also resulted in the subject matter being too watered-down.
February 19, 2012
the real space odyssey
March 9, 2012
Ever since Hubble's images have been available I have been in total Awe, it is fantastic. Prior to Hubble my humble telescope gave me access to the Heavens. Hubble has literally opened the doors to the Heavens and is beginning to change global perceptions. We are but a minuscule part of the Greater scheme of things, the sooner Earth's Human population accepts this we may learn to treasure it and help protect it that bit more.

Hubble in my book is perhaps the greatest Scientific innovation in the History of mankind leading to truly amazing Scientific discoveries. Astronomy is a life long passion, the advent of Hubble has truly inspired my life.

To see this 3D documentary had me so deep in emotion that I watched in Floods of tears, the images so Beautiful. The Universe is such a passion. Hubble 3d is truly a Gob smacking and thoroughly beautiful presentation. The shots of Hubble with Earth below simply took my breath away. The journey through the Cosmos bringing me to floods of tears.

The Star Nursery was an amazing insight into Nebulae reinforcing Theory and Hypothesis. This is a masterpiece and a must have for any one with 3D especially a projector.

I am a Space nut and for any others out there it will mean so much seeing this Movie, I wholeheartedly recommend it and likewise Space Station 3D too. Very Well done IMAX, please, please do more. The only downside is the run time but to hit pause amidst some of those images is a joy again and again. It is a must for young ones too, educating them in the preservation of the planet and building a respect for the Natural World is I believe extremely important.

See Hubble 3D you will not regret it.

Tara
February 28, 2012
beyond! the narrator's voice is perfect for space traveling.