Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United Reviews

½ October 10, 2015
I watched this because I heard that someone enjoyed it more than Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) which I LOVE. I found this to be a similar but vastly different movie, a bit more light hearted and comedic and a little slower to get to the deeper parts of the story. That said, I really enjoyed this movie. It was cute and they seemed to understand what it's like to be an older or younger or middle sibling, which was nice. I'm glad I watched it
December 23, 2012
One of the first Hindi movies I ever saw. Sure it's just sweet and cute, and completely without any actual plot, but it's strangely awesome. Light fluffiness. And it introduced me to my Bollywood crush of Salman Khan so...
December 22, 2012
hum saath saath hain
December 29, 2011
watching it super movie
December 18, 2011
if only it were not so sappy, perhaps i would rate it higher
May 12, 2010
i like salman khan like my bro
February 1, 2010
dalam crita ni saif anak last n nakal tu yg menyebabkn crita ni klakar.. salman khan agak diam dlm crita ni..
crita ni kisah sbuah kluarga yg sntiasa happy..tapi ada lah konflik skit.
December 27, 2009
waaaav.....so amazing....role of salman....so...cuteeee.....!!!!
ScoopOnline
December 7, 2009
I love the Indian Movies from the Black and white till the mid 90`s then I quit watching Indian Movies. If I want to see a romantic nice Movie I ll watch the Original one from Hollywood.
March 16, 2009
A family type Indian movie. Nice for families and emphasis love between family members
½ September 25, 2009
Family movie but very predictable
March 21, 2008
i luv luv this movies and the actor. nd the songs nd the girl actors
August 12, 2009
it's an eternal family drama
August 2, 2009
I wish all brothers are like you
June 29, 2009
Awesome Family Drama,,,
October 25, 2007
a really sweet movie.
½ April 1, 2009
BEST SANGAT PASAL KEKELUARGAAN...BAGUS UNTUK TONTONAN SEMUA
March 31, 2009
its a wonderful movie of family values!!!

good movie 2 watch 4 family buffs
February 9, 2009
love this movie seen it like a BILLION times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!