Movies Like Human Trafficking

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Human Trafficking Reviews

Bannan i

March 31, 2007
This was an amazing look into a world that many don't really know about. I wasn't expecting to watch such a movie, but my friends ended up bring it over. Anyways, Donald Sutherland is always amazing and this is no exception to the rule. Mira Sorvino plays an agent that gets so much involved in a case that it ends up leading into so many events. A long movie, yet it doesn't seem like it. The way it goes reminds me of a television series and so many things happen within a blink of an eye.

It really opens your eyes to the things you don't know about. Based on a true story, and what an intense film.

Highly recommended.
Janice :

August 23, 2007
I recommend this movie to virtually everyone because this is the shocking truth; human trafficking and how it can devastate the victim's life, their family, but also society... society trying to cover things up. I liked the way they showed extensive scenes of violence which make us more aware of what is going on in this sneaky business. The scariest thing is that human trafficking is all around us but we never hear about it as much as we should...
shannylee38
shannylee38

December 20, 2006
Breath Taking!
Hamee
January 6, 2014
This is not an easy story to watch. The reality of human trafficking is disgusting and this is a brutal look at that world. It is a shame that all these true stories couldn't end so neatly for the victims.
June 7, 2011
Mira Sorvino really Took on this Role.Who knew this can happen in this Country, & in this Day & Time.I hope bringing Human Traffcikng to Light made a Difference & opened eyes enough to do something about the problem of Young Girls being kidnapped & forced into Prostitution.
austinmh
March 24, 2011
Very compelling and real! Great performance by Mira Sorvino and and a creepy one by Robert Carlyle as a human trafficker!
mina1709
June 21, 2010
GREAT movie that dealt with the serious problem of human traffiking here in the US and the rest of the world

it was very sad and scary to watch a movie that showed the types of monsters in our world who dont care about the girl's families and just steal them to get money by using these poor girls as sex slaves.....very very sad movie and over all sad to know this is happening everyday!!!

People who do human traffiking are PIGS and DISGUISTING!!!!!
wingtips03
June 21, 2010
This is a hot flick good actors good action..I dont recommend it to just anyone..you have to be some wat mature
Barbara A

October 17, 2009
The shocking truth about Human Trafficking, and how it devastates the victim's lives and the lives of their families. I think this problem is a lot bigger than most people are aware. Human trafficking is all around us, and for some reason we don't hear about it as much as we should. There are some really sick people out there, that need to be removed from society. If these users stopped using the victims, the sellers and the buyers would eventually go out of business. At least it wouldn't be as lucrative a business.

*NOTE* This was originally a 2 Part LifeTime Miniseries. There were two separate shows on my DVD. (so after the credits run once, there is a second half)
StaisilD
September 15, 2007
The statistics are shocking. The story is grim. And the biggest market for women and children sex slaves is the United States, much to our shame.
un4given66
August 20, 2007
Watched it for Robert Carlyle who gave a great performance as the CEO of this sick business. Very realistic and gut hitting movie about women sold into sexual slavery. One of the hardest films I have ever watched.
therebel778
May 27, 2007
I think they should show this to everyone. It might open your eyes. Check it out. Its A MUST SEE,based on a true story
coalriverbell
May 17, 2007
I recommend everyone to watch this one. It is hard to believe that things like this really does happen in our already crazy mixed up world...
chanelbabe202
April 7, 2007
it was a really powerfull and emotional movie, it took me 2 days to finish it. Mira sorvino and donald sutherland were terrific.
December 19, 2006
The series starts off compelling and disturbing, showing you the unimaginable acts demonstrated against women and children who are sold into sex trafficking. The cop storyline, however was nothing original and almost cheesy. The series starts out great, but then ends up giving us an unsatisfying conclusion, and then falls into another cliche'd cop/criminal film.
October 11, 2006
This would have been an excellent 5 star movie if not for the consistancy in the plot holes and the so so acting. The acting was decent enough and the story as a whole was incredible to make it definitely worth watching, but those plot holes, ...some of them are like the craters on the moon that you can see from the vantage point of your backyard!
hugwhorechels
August 29, 2006
This is an amazing movie. Positively shocking. It shakes you to the core and it is amazing. It's all about sex trafficking. It opens your eyes and gives you chills. Some men won't understand it as well as women, but it's a good movie for all to see. This is amazing and it is NOW one of my favourite movies.

Shocking.

Just shocking.
October 10, 2011
this movie was ok but it was just too damn long it was 2 hours and 55 minutes
September 30, 2010
i like the movie it sometimes make me crie