Hunt for the BTK Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hunt for the BTK Killer Reviews

½ September 15, 2013
Thought this'd be much more exploitive, but the film was done fairly tastefully. The meat of the movie is the timeline of catching BTK. Robert Forrester is great as always. Gregg Henry gives a real effort of a performance that hits more often then it misses the mark severely. The weakest aspect of the film are the cuts throughout time periods with the actual murders in the 70s being done so weakly and mercifully that the horror of the crimes are completely lost and worst disrupt the good storyline going on in the 90s. Worth a gander if you're at all familiar with BTK, but far from a most-watch.
May 30, 2013
Never heard of this before seems interestingly another nuts so movie about a crazy.
½ July 30, 2012
Dissapointing for a crime-solving thriller. Could have been way better with what they had to work with
June 14, 2012
Serial killers are supposed to be scary, especially true stories of serial killers, but I found myself literally yawning. This is a waste of time. I sincerely wish I could get my time back. Lots of lame dialogue, hardly any action, and just...bleh.
½ March 17, 2012
A greeaaaaat movie!

Lmao!
½ September 30, 2010
very linear even when it was presented in many a point of view
April 17, 2009
anyone who has actualy LIVED in Wichita will know what a crock of shit this movie is. Bascily, its just formulatic made-for-tv sensationalist tripe with cookie-cutter one-diminsional characters. For the love of god, HE KILLS A PUPPY! The film makes NO effort to genuinely understand either the case-solving process, or the psychologicy of the killer beyond "he's just a bad bad bad bad man!"
January 18, 2009
Great movie about the sick mind of the BTK Killer Rader, and how smoothly he fits into society kinda sick really!!
August 15, 2007
An interesting story based on true events and for that reason of course a worthy watch. As far as it's appeal as a film from this genre, it was just a story with no particular brilliance.
April 10, 2008
i'm watching it in psychology, and i've been having nightmares for the last night or so.
½ November 28, 2007
is this really a true story?? woah, you really have no knowing the ones who are nuts..
November 7, 2007
Oooh crime movie, very cool.
September 4, 2007
Really gross
and REALLY B
August 12, 2007
This movie could of been better. It was a little slow at times. It was informative of the BTK killer.
½ August 5, 2007
O_O This movie sucks deluxe.
August 2, 2007
this movie is freaky...makes u wonder bout yur next door neighbor. This is also more like a documentary, it's an okay movie!
July 2, 2007
I wonder what this will be like...so I'll take a chance.
June 23, 2007
the movie was interesting. amazing how the crime went on for over thirty years before he was captured. pretty good movie, but done with low budget.
½ June 19, 2007
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME WATCHING THIS.
June 18, 2007
I think this movie told the story well. I was horrified but the fact he has no remorse. Its a shame he couldnt fry for what he did.