I Do & I Don't Reviews

xxdebxx
½ March 5, 2011
A blissfully unaware pair is forced to endure Pre-Cana instruction (marriage counseling) with long time married couple Matt Servietto and Jane Lynch before they can tie the knot because they wish to marry in the Catholic Church. But the couple they're assigned for counseling turns out to be completely bored with their years of monotonous marriage and are almost on a verge of a divorce. Bob and Cheryl should have no trouble surviving marriage together if they survive these two.
November 3, 2012
It's one of those movies where the score consists of a poorly played clarinet and random taps on piano keys. Even stoned, I could only force myself to stick with it for about a half hour before changing the channel.
½ May 19, 2011
want a lesson on how to make a complete piece of shit? check out this bad boy.
½ January 14, 2011
This comedy only had a few moments of the funny feeling. Most of those moments had Jan Lynch in them. So always has an interesting take on her characters and even in this low whole she still seemed to shine. The rest of the cast was not really there. I guess Matt Servitto was ok in his whole, but just not the best. Bryan Callen was not that funny on Mad TV and he was not that funny in this movie. His soon to be wife was played by Alexie Gilmore, who I found more annoying in her role than funny. Colin Mochrie shows up as a character and was pretty horrible at it. I am not even sure why he was put in there. Maybe it was a joke by the writers, I don't know. So a couple is about to get married, but they have to go to a meeting first with someone who is married. Everyone is taken up at the last minute except for one couple and later you find out why. I could see the movie being a lot better than it was if it would of just pushed the envelope a little more. But it seemed like it was consistently being held back by a giant censor. This is the type of film that could of done a lot better if it was aloud to just do what it wants. So overall, it just didn't have the laugh factor or the story needed to keep the film exciting to any viewer.