I Do (But I Don't) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Do (But I Don't) Reviews

October 28, 2012
Denise Richards is charming, but that still doesn't make up for the scripting errors, the other actors, and the less than good title, I Do (But I Don't).
½ January 7, 2013
Deneise RIchards continues to try for a little more attention with a nothing new made for cable film.
½ September 14, 2011
apparently another movie I'd already seen the ending off and didn't chose to remember. probably won't remember it in a week :p
The quote from the original book though that I like is "Because true love isn't about sheet music or embossed invitations or lace. It isn't about the size of your bridal party or the expensiveness of the food. True love is what you find when you aren't expecting it. True love is taking the risk that it won't be a happily-ever-after. True love is joining hands with the man who loves you for who you are, and saying, "I'm not afraid to believe in you."
April 16, 2012
Cute rom-com, even though cliche'...Denise Richards is perfect as a wedding planner and Dean Cain as a fireman who fall for each other. I enjoyed this little Lifetime movie.
March 20, 2012
A sweet movie... reminded me of the movie " the wedding planner".
August 11, 2011
Okay to watch it on TV on a Saturday afternoon...
May 29, 2008
I DO (BUT I DON'T) (2004)
May 4, 2010
A sweet movie... reminded me of the movie " the wedding planner".
May 2, 2010
It was nice, except that you could almost know what's gonna happen in the end.
December 9, 2009
Lauren (Denise Richards) is professional to the hilt; as a wedding planner, she understands that there are few days more important to a bride -- or groom, for that matter -- than the day of the nuptials. When she meets Nick (Dean Cain), however, all her expertise and work ethics fall out the window. That's because she's fallen in love with him, but he's apparently already betrothed to someone else. Or is he?
½ February 18, 2010
Good movie, very similar story to The Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez tho.
½ February 13, 2010
really cute. Then again I love Dean Cain!! thehe:)
December 30, 2009
It was a very good movie to watch when you are stuck in the house, nothing to do! I recommend you NOT watching this with your boyfriend or husband. The love/Sex scene is awesome and men love to "TRY" every love scene there is. This movie gives hope to newly divorced women out there that there is another love out there for you!
½ November 10, 2009
read the book so had to watch the film loll...liked it, it was easy going n a good romantic movie..plus i love wedding movies so i enjoyed it
September 23, 2009
This movie was great!!! Love fire fighters and he makes a good one!!
August 29, 2009
Forgetable little cute movie. I think it borrows a lot from The Wedding Planner (J-Lo is even mentioned). Dean Cain is gorgeous.
½ July 13, 2009
I love this movie, it's so simple! I think I underestimated Hallmark movies.
½ May 20, 2009
The Wedding Planner 2.0. Same story, just starring Denise Richards instead of J-lo. I actually almost liked it, in regards to girlie movies. Of course, it probably helped that I've had a long-time crush on Denise Richards. Not worth renting, but possibly worth watching if it comes on Lifetime at some point.
March 6, 2009
Who does Tim Rozon play ?
February 14, 2009
I love Dean Cain, and Denise Richards was actually good in this movie. I thought it was way cute.