I Do (But I Don't) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Do (But I Don't) Reviews

October 28, 2012
Denise Richards is charming, but that still doesn't make up for the scripting errors, the other actors, and the less than good title, I Do (But I Don't).
½ January 7, 2013
Deneise RIchards continues to try for a little more attention with a nothing new made for cable film.
½ September 14, 2011
apparently another movie I'd already seen the ending off and didn't chose to remember. probably won't remember it in a week :p
The quote from the original book though that I like is "Because true love isn't about sheet music or embossed invitations or lace. It isn't about the size of your bridal party or the expensiveness of the food. True love is what you find when you aren't expecting it. True love is taking the risk that it won't be a happily-ever-after. True love is joining hands with the man who loves you for who you are, and saying, "I'm not afraid to believe in you."
April 16, 2012
Cute rom-com, even though cliche'...Denise Richards is perfect as a wedding planner and Dean Cain as a fireman who fall for each other. I enjoyed this little Lifetime movie.
March 20, 2012
A sweet movie... reminded me of the movie " the wedding planner".
August 11, 2011
Okay to watch it on TV on a Saturday afternoon...
May 29, 2008
I DO (BUT I DON'T) (2004)
May 4, 2010
A sweet movie... reminded me of the movie " the wedding planner".
May 2, 2010
It was nice, except that you could almost know what's gonna happen in the end.
December 9, 2009
Lauren (Denise Richards) is professional to the hilt; as a wedding planner, she understands that there are few days more important to a bride -- or groom, for that matter -- than the day of the nuptials. When she meets Nick (Dean Cain), however, all her expertise and work ethics fall out the window. That's because she's fallen in love with him, but he's apparently already betrothed to someone else. Or is he?
½ November 10, 2009
read the book so had to watch the film loll...liked it, it was easy going n a good romantic movie..plus i love wedding movies so i enjoyed it
September 23, 2009
This movie was great!!! Love fire fighters and he makes a good one!!
July 27, 2008
Quiero, pero no quiero
½ August 25, 2008
good one, really entertaining, funny and a romance in it!
½ July 24, 2008
It alright movie exepts when she talks over the movie.
½ April 22, 2007
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
½ February 20, 2008
really funny i luved it deans hot
November 12, 2007
Definetly has the best wedding scene I ever saw.
Worth watching.