Lindsay Lohan Strips Down, Cleans Up Razzies, Lands Role in Jack Black Project

Summary

Say what you will about her script choices and off-screen behavior of late, but Lindsay Lohan has never been a slouch when it comes to getting her name in the news -- and to prove it, we've got not one, not two, but three Lindsay-riffic news items for you. Back to Article

Comments

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Somebody had to say it. Way to step up man.

Feb 25 - 01:54 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

Saw the Lohan pics last week--damn, that is the most embarrassing shoot I have ever seen (and I work in celeb photography). She looks nothing like Marilyn and the wig is pathetic. Not to mention she looks hideous. As a straight male, I don't understand guys drooling over her. She's not attractive.

Feb 25 - 02:08 PM

Hamboner

Brian Lorenzen

She looked really vulnerable in the photo shoot, but still kinda strong. The bad wig, to me, is meant to keep you in mind that she wasn't playing Marilyn in the pictures, she was evoking her. To me, that is terrifying because they are playing off public perception that she is going to die in a few months. It is kind of like shock art, sexy sexy shock art that makes you feel bad for being turned on by it.

I still think she is beautiful. Observing her nubility reminds me of how young she is... it's easy for everyone to forget. It also makes me sad because I don't think she'll age very well... but I guess we'll see about that.

Feb 25 - 02:18 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

I can't believe you're justifying an obvious lack of foresight by the magazine. In my opinion, it is an embarrassment for them. The bad wig is bad because they got low production value. Simple as that. It's really poorly produced, and she's a bad choice.

And I don't think she's going to die in a few months. I have no idea where you got that.

Feb 25 - 02:32 PM

arendr

Arend Anton

Feb 25 - 02:32 PM

Product_of_You

Steven Edwards

The Razzies are silly; they just take bad movies and nominate everyone involved. While I Know Who Killed Me was a terrible movie Lohan certainly didn't deliever bad acting. And Jim freakin Carey nominated for worst actor. Give me a break. So what Number 23 wasn't a great movie... it certainly wasn't because of Carey. He delievered just fine.

Feb 25 - 11:50 PM

diggyzazz

diggy zazz

Lindsay's jugs are big and bouncy, even if the nips are tiny. A few freckles never hurt a booby, or a bum cheek, as far as I am aware. Power to her, I say, even if she has freckles on her labia majora.

Feb 27 - 09:20 AM

CoUcH ToMaToE DoUgIe

Shawn Amoroso

Woah, mamma... even with her career in the dumpster and her

alcholism ready to resurface anytime now, she still finds time to look

absolutely freakin... pretty hot;) hey, she's still got impressive yabbos

but its truly frightening when you look in her face you see a lost girl ready

for a tragic ending. Unlike worthless trash, like paris and britney, i have

always like Lindsay but i do believe there may be no hope for this girl lost.

Still, the saddest person must be Hugh Hefner realizing he can't capitalize

on peddling her naked body.

Feb 27 - 03:22 PM

CoUcH ToMaToE DoUgIe

Shawn Amoroso

oh, and almost forgot to congrat Lindsay for her razzie record

performance!! Bravo, Lindsay, way to represent Long Island and now you join

other such legendary actress like sharon stone, halle berry and demi moore

in such rare awe inspiring disasters involving the butchering of the art of

acting. Keep up the horrific work and Jack Black, buddy, what the hell are

you thinking??? she might always have impressive breasts, but Jack it's not

worth it!!! Hey, if you want to put her into Tenacious D music video then go

right ahead, man I approve of that not seeing her act anymore!! I mean how

can i stand seeing jack black and lindsay lohan act together? please, i can't

take the torture!!

Feb 27 - 03:32 PM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Good Friday