I Like It Like That Reviews

May 29, 2013
Crap. How did this end up as a Film Festival pic. The characters have the complexity of cardboard as they meet stereotypes well.
October 13, 2006
Fantastic movie with tons of laughs!
July 15, 2008
One of those quirky movies you can't help but watch and then you watch it again and find yourself picking out your favorite parts and it doesn't hurt that cute Jon Seda is in in.
April 15, 2007
I watched this movie a bunch of times when I was younger and it was always one of my favorites. My sisters didn't like the ending but I think it's perfect. Great performances by the leads and Jesse Borego.
April 11, 2008
So I found this movie to be pretty decent. I questioned it at first because it is older & the clothing is just horrible... but the storyline behind it is real & honest.

I thought this could easily be a real life story, Lisette's husband goes to jail & she becomes the single mom who has to find a job, which she finds a great one! By the time its all said & done her husband hears a different story & learns he may be the father of the town whore's son. Needless to say, it is good & was worth the watch.

I think there were a lot of things that were easily able to think about; struggling financially, feeling as a failure to yourself & your children, selfishness & of course love!
November 29, 2007
a very good "feel-good" type movie. saw this in film class. i enjoyed it quite alot. very good performances. the directing is amazing. soundtrack is great. an all around great movie. i recommend this to everyone that loves good movies. there is just one thing i would have to say i didnt like it about this movie. the acting by jon seda. he was just horrible. i mean come on, i understand that its an old movie and they didnt have the top quality acting we have now, but jeeeeeez Van Damme was even better then him.
June 24, 2007
this is my all time favorite movie so all of you need to see this it takes place in the bronx where i'm from
½ March 15, 2007
A view of a puerto rican life style in the Bronx. I liked that. However, I didn't like the ending. I assumed that eventually Lissette and Chino got back together. I also like the moral learning of selfishness. Pretty good movie
March 12, 2007
This is a very good movie....I loved it it was funny it was sad..Good story if you can understand it....Alot of things in this movie i could totally relate
½ March 8, 2007
I like it like dat is bout a couple dat is all good then shit turns rotten but the guy is hooootttt!
March 4, 2013
This movie is actually a good watch! You can't help but repeat some of the comedic wit after its done.
August 21, 2012
A cute story that sported a good cast and an awesome soundtrack
½ September 28, 2010
I loved the authenticity and honesty of this film. There was comedy, raw emotions and an abundance of depth. The themes Martin addresses are complex and awe-inspiring. The cast is very talented and there was never a dull moment in the film. Just like "Do the Right Thing" this film deserves a classic rating. Too bad it's so underrated.
½ June 16, 2007
Natural and convincingly performed, especially Lauren Velez. Touching, funny and well thought out. The movie is very believable with real characters and situations.
March 29, 2005
I've been so busy that I'm lucky to even see a computer at all. I can't go to a computer anymore in school cause I used to get online during my drafting class in my station but I've finished that course for this year lready. And at home my computer is getting slower by the day and it's very rare frustruating getting online and I just can't handle it sometimes. Well I'm now @ my cuz's house, I'm staying the night and she's letting me use the computer.

I hate to just rate the movies I've watched and not have time to write a review to all of them especially the really good movies that I have alot to say about. Please forgive me to those who like to read my reviews and think their interresting (even though I really don't think they are but oh well, lol).