I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) (1967) - Rotten Tomatoes

I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) (1967)

I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Rating: Unrated
Genre: Art House & International, Western
Directed By:
In Theaters:

Cast

Show More Cast

News & Interviews for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

Critic Reviews for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

There are no critic reviews yet for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight)

Mostly for Gemma fans, the script is full of common places, even with some nice touches here and there, probably thanks to Fernando Di Leo who was the co-writer. This is one of those italian flicks where the main theme is far more memorable than the movie itself.

DragonEyeMorrison
Tsubaki Sanjuro

I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss I Lunghi giorni della vendetta (Days of Vengeance)(The Deadliest Gunfight) on our Movie forum!