91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

88% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
44% Working the Engels: Season 1

I-See-You.Com Reviews

February 5, 2013
Pathetic plot and there's nothing to laugh at, the only good thing in this film was the hot chicks.
Hamee
November 17, 2008
I will not be watching this.
May 3, 2011
kept me interested the whole way, but very mean-spirited and unlikeable.
February 25, 2012
Actually this wasnt to bad of a movie , had some great lessions to be learned. Shiri Appleby was surpurb in this movie and the actress that played Beau's daughter has great potental.
Jezamajez
June 16, 2009
The story had some valuable elements to create a masterpiece of a film yet this was lacking in drama,comedy and relied sorely on sexual references to get a cheap thrill..
chhatrehimanshu
June 5, 2009
IT IS VEERY POOR FILM & WITH ROMENTIC
jvisser281
May 26, 2009
It had some funny moments in it
April 28, 2009
Humorous....terrible and ingenious
jaykano13
April 14, 2009
grt comedy....must watch if u want to laugh..alot
aswinwilliam
March 28, 2009
I found this comedy film weird. Story was predictable that showed of oddball family do silly things with sexual activity and old toilet humour through the internet. Acting was ok but wasn't very entertaining.
starlimitz2
March 16, 2009
Scrawny, predictable, and torturous. The only thing this movie had going for it was Beau Bridges. The acting jabs the sides over and over again and will not relent. The more you get into the movie, the more it trails off into a deep well of despair as the premise gets worse. Though some scenes were not bad, and the overall plot could have been a success, given to the right hands, I really wonder why I sat through this horrific abomination of a film.
February 1, 2009
While there,s some good reflections with the main idea, the result is simply awful and badly executed. Cheesy, traditional and not interesting. The acting actually don't help the movie and the story suffers of a lot of plot. Sad. It could have been interesting, I guess..
January 31, 2009
Moins pire que je pensais !
January 24, 2009
Surprisingly funny! It was a Max pick so I had no idea other than what was on the sleeve. I cracked up a lot in this film!
iLeo
iLeo

November 30, 2007
Hilarious! Good comedy that leaves you laughing about the crazy things that families are willing to do.
adamutz
November 12, 2008
September 8, 2008
a good movie to see once, but not more... sometimes fun, but not a great movie.
Janice :

May 25, 2008
Looks like someone had LOTS of time ahead of them to make such a film.
Story sounds boring as hell.
yllsylejmani