• R, 1 hr. 33 min.

87% The Strain: Season 1
—— Witches of East End: Season 2

I Think I Love My Wife Reviews

February 14, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
July 14, 2014
Funny, albeit very uneven.
January 13, 2014
Remake (12, 13) OWN DVD
Bengel W.
October 19, 2013
If you are married then this is not the movie for you as you already are living in the hell described. A simple comedy with some unique moments, making for a giggle fest, which will tickle the tonsils gently. The photography is personable but on the bland side with the music giving the extra tickle needed. The manipulative personality comes across well. Nibbles: Cup Cakes.
June 16, 2013
I certainly didnt love this and if Rock is married im sure his wife would also hate this mess. Its tonely odd and quite hideous in its depiction of women and Marriage

Shocking
May 20, 2013
The premise is about marriage but really lands on sex. A whole movie about a husband and wife not making love and it's affect on a mans mentality is barely a film, but this dull approach is even worse. An 'issue' so common to normal households afters year of marriage has to have a special touch to make it interesting. This film uses a younger and more provocative woman to put pressure on and weaken the husband, Rock's character. The comedic aspect is most attempted during the fantasy/monologue scenes which aren't at all special. Rock is as boring as a lead actor as he is as a producer. Kerry Washington is quite mediocre, not having a challenging role she does not bring anything extra to the film. Gina Torres is entertaining enough and fits the screenplay more than most characters. Buscemi is the most talented actor on screen is too skilled to be casted as one of the most bland characters with such an uneventful place in the script. The drama is dragged and brings zero emotional ties. The audience cannot find a character to side with or even sympathies with. The ending is as simple as the title, maybe to be ironic but ends up unoriginal and falls short as the rest of the film does, although heartwarming and audience pleasing. Not comedic, especially for a Rock film and definitely not dramatic in the least.
May 4, 2013
"I wouldn't let Michael Jackson watch my kids on TV" HAHAHAHA
April 24, 2013
nice funny romantic movie!
April 21, 2013
whant tro see it for my birthday
April 2, 2013
Saw this movie and loved it...very hilarous side of life but if you are offended by dirty words i would stay away
March 12, 2013
I like Chris Rock... he's pretty funny sometimes
February 2, 2013
Quality writing. On point. One of my favorite movies of all time...
January 30, 2013
it is okay, i think is some of his best work. the scene that was kind of weird was at the end when him and his wife start singing to each other.
jjb3332003
March 20, 2009
I didn't think this was anything too special until quite a ways into it, but it developed nicely into a cute movie. There were a few lol moments, some good tunes, and Kerry Washington was F.I.N.E! A good movie for a long-term couple to watch together.
January 24, 2013
i hated this movie, it made me soo upset. Chris Rock's character just let some girl walk all over him, and he cheated on his wife..Very upseting
December 31, 2012
Good lesson. Not hilarious but still can laugh.
January 7, 2013
Chris Rock could've done better
January 6, 2013
great soundtrack, terrible script
December 27, 2012
Chris rock is a funny guy s i hope this will be funny.