Idiot Box Reviews

August 5, 2010
This movie straight from Australia follows two friends who dont work and more or less cause trouble almost like the Aussie beavis and butthead but this movie isn't a comedy its a gritty drama when the two of them sick of watching crime movies all day decide to commit a crime of there own and rob a bank of course all doesn't always go as planned in films like this and it leads them both to a very tragic conclusion . Overall this isn't a bad movie by any means but its gonna take a certain taste to wanna sit threw it i enjoyed it but just wouldn't recommend it to just anyone
December 6, 2007
I didn't really like the ending. I seems like it just came way too fast and so much happened at once. The best part (that I thought was best, anyway) was when they stole the bucket from the 'koala'. That just made me laugh hysterically!
½ June 6, 2012
Excellent movie. Slightly dated direction, editing, and soundtrack, but excellent acting from all involved. Slightly absurdist, slightly existential, and very Australian.
½ December 18, 2010
Hilarious and gritty. A classic (and under-rated).
½ October 8, 2009
Well..a pure Aussie classic. With classic scenes like the cokaburra charity bucket robbery fight scene and lines like "I've had a longer piss than that.." it is hard to believe that you can find anything funny from an ocker since bonny doone and the Castle? Highlighted with supurb acting and a snap shot of surburban Sydney life in a newly formed society in a low to middle (questionable) class of living which makes you wonder why it doesn't happen more often with better planning, better luck and even maybe more success than the comedic ending. You don't have to be a South Pacific native to enjoy this one. But it helps.

From your arch rival cousin from next door
Senor Kiwi