I'll Never Die Alone (No morire sola) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'll Never Die Alone (No morire sola) Reviews

John2223
½ June 30, 2010
No Moriré Sola (aka I?ll Never Die Alone) is a stylish movie that stays true to the essence of films like "I Spit On Your Grave" and "The Last House On The Left". The long orgy of rape-scene in the woods is indeed very disturbing on its own and leaves not much to the imagination of the viewer and with not sounds in it that effectively enhances it, making it all the more uncomfortable and suffocating. On the other hand, the music of the movie is very good; the credit's song is very good, as well as, the ending one.
A modern exploitation flick from Argentina that brings back the sickest type of 70?s exploitation.
½ October 13, 2012
Nice , but oh so slow
May 15, 2012
The South American "I Spit on your Grave" version.
November 4, 2011
copia argenta de I'll spit on yout grave.
½ July 18, 2011
Una historia que bien pudo haber sido buena termina siendo burda, sosa, aburrida de principio a fin. Pretenciosa, que quiso copiar mucho del estilo americano en este tipo de premisas banales. Pà (C)simas actuaciones y una realización de verdad del asco.
October 17, 2010
The South American "I Spit on your Grave" version.
August 20, 2010
a Bit of a spit on your grave
July 21, 2010
Pelicula argentina con escenas crudas de violacion y violencia contra 5 amigas... es como al version argentina de "The Last House of the Left" pero sin los padres, se desarrolla casi igual
July 4, 2010
modern Argentinian "I Spit on Your Grave"
John2223 says "indeed very disturbing" and "uncomfortable and suffocating"
John2223
½ June 30, 2010
January 4, 2010
The Argentinian version of I Spit in Your Grave (Day of the Woman), I'll Never Die Alone (No morire sola) got that smell of the classic horror movies about rape and revenge and its in the vein of the 70 films. I nice change to the latin american films.