91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 8, 2009
This Movie was boring, and all the spoof of I know what you did last summer remind me of this part of the "I know what you did last Summer" trilogy.
Lady D

October 18, 2006
Ok, I have myself to blame for this, I knew what to expect, but, it was even worse than my expectations had allowed me think of. At least in the first two, in extreme circumstances, perhaps you could believe that they could be possible at a very big stretch of the imagination, but this instalment of the trilogy has no-one in it from the other instalments and is some kind of resurrection of the killer in the previous ones.

Horrors we know can be very cheesy and that?s ok, because half the time, we just need a little suspense or gore ? unfortunately there is little evidence of either here.
MovieMaster12
MovieMaster12

September 1, 2008
Makes the original look like Citizen Kane. That's right this one is so poorly directed and uninspired it makes "I Know What You Did Last Summer" look like an Orsen Welles masterpiece. That's all I have to say.
deano
deano

January 13, 2007
Possibility familiar to the original teen horror, I Know What You Did Last Summer, but so different to the slasher, the Fisherman, who is the legend in this straight-to-DVD film. I wished Jennifer Love Hewitt should have returned in this prequel like her former TV's Party of Five star Neve Campbell in Scream series.
thmtsang
thmtsang

September 2, 2007
A group of teenagers are haunted by their secret.
Dean !

March 30, 2007
This 3rd installment takes a different direction to the first two. Still pretty good for a low budget straight to DVD film, has its moments.
Roy G

March 18, 2007
'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer is abysmally boring, but it does have some good stalk-and-stab scenes towards the end
Edward B

December 3, 2006
Not gory enough to be mindless fun exploitation, and nowhere near intelligent enough to be an entertaining thriller.
Dann M

October 27, 2012
More of a reboot than a sequel, I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer delivers an entertaining thriller. The story follows a group of teenagers that pull a prank that gets a kid killed, and are then hunted down the following summer by someone looking for revenge. The film actually does a good job modernizing and adapting the story, however the characters aren't that interesting or well developed. And, the actors don't bring that much charisma or energy to their performances. Yet, I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer has a fair amount of suspense and mystery that keeps it engaging and exciting.
LINDSEY DUNN
LINDSEY DUNN

November 12, 2011
'I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer' is the worst film I have ever seen in my life. I suspect even the casts' parents' disowned them after seeing this!
Steven V

June 30, 2007
It's a good installment to one of my favorite horror franchises with good gore, really fun scenes, and a good cast. But the script and directing was pretty bad. I wished Jennifer Love Hewitt should have returned in this prequel.
Yinalí R

August 6, 2007
Didn't like it.
Chosen 7

November 14, 2007
Pointless but mildly entertaining.
roseypie
roseypie

July 8, 2007
a relatively unknown cast with lackluster acting, a recycled plot and a villain that looks like a mix between freddy krueger and one of those guys from the hills have eyes.
i thought this was a pretty bad sequel, except for a few moments of good directing.
Laurence C

September 18, 2006
A fatally boring, ultra-predictable and cheap-looking rehash of the first movie where pretty much nothing happens until an incredibly stupid 'twist'. I'll Always Know... is Unforgivably lame. Kill off the series now!
DYLANWING
December 31, 2011
sucked did not just make me want to kill the writers it make me want to kill myself for paying seven bucks for it
December 28, 2011
The only thing more annoying than a sequel that has nothing to do with the original is a sequel that pretends it has anything to do with the original by making brief mention of it once in a while. That's what this movie does. I loved the first two films as a teenager, and this one does them no justice. I can't imagine anyone seeing the first two films, which were delightfully campy, and also enjoying this.
M9z8759483
January 7, 2010
the first one was the best this one sucks I did not feel sorry for the stupid teenagers who were about to die hell I could finish this crappy film I mean straight to video means just to make money this one was not realistic what so ever this is an insult of the I know what you did last summer series horror fans will be dissapointed.
Jessica5191
October 1, 2008
i dint really like this one..it should have had the same actors in it from the second one..but whatever.
MichelleasaurusRex
August 8, 2008
This movie was okay. It was predictable but I don't think it deserves what other users say about it. It wasn't that bad. I thought it would pick up right from part 2 but it had its own story, while using some things from the previous. It was a pretty good movie.