I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can Reviews

½ November 18, 2014
This film's star turns are JC & GP - and Nicol Williamson - as a film, unfortunately, it becomes a necessary fast forward through the book - read the book.
½ March 23, 2006
[size=2]I'm beginning the rather lengthy task of entering into the database every film I have seen, at least those I have a decent memory of. Some may have the briefest of reviews while many will just have a number. Those films that I consider personal favorites and/or those that have some historical signficance I will add later when I have time for more lengthy reviews.

[b]Gregory's Girl[/b], directed by Bill Forsyth, is a sweet little coming-of-age story.

[b]Brewster's Millions[/b], directed by Walter Hill, is a rather unfunny comedy about a man who inherits millions of dollars. Stars John Candy and Richard Pryor.

[b]Children of the Corn[/b], directed by Fritz Kiersch, was just one of the many unmemorable horro films released in the 80's.

[b]Harry & Son[/b], directed by and starring Paul Newman, is a family drama about a middle-aged blue collar father (Newman) and his teenaged son (Robby Benson). Anybody remember Robby Benson? Or this film? I didn't think so!

[b]I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can.[/b] Jill Clayburgh is addicted to valium and tries to go cold turkey. Not the most memorable drug film I've ever seen.