19% Transcendence Apr 18

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka! Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
This is an hilarious spoof comedy movie with great actors, I really liked it, and I highly recommend it.
ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 11, 2009
Keenan my Man! This Movie has to be one of the Silly and Funniest Movies I have ever seen. Why wouldnt it be, Keenan never dissapoints me.
Jason S

November 28, 2007
This one is pretty silly but there are some great things in it. Some of the jokes in this flick had me rolling. It has a great cast ans if you have watched enough of the type of movie it is making fun of you will enjoy it even more.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

November 28, 2007
i have to admit, despite this film being terribly silly, i loved it. it was just hilarious.
garyX
garyX

April 13, 2007
This early outing by the Wyans boys is a fitfully funny spoof of 70s blaxploitation films that's occasionally hilarious. But only occasionally. Worth a look if you're a fan of the genre.
Michael G

November 20, 2006
Definitely has its moments--especially if you catch all the references, but not as good as I remember.
Dann M

February 26, 2014
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is a screwball comedy that lampoons '70s blaxploitation cinema. After his brother dies of a gold overdose Jake Spade vows revenge and turns to one of his childhood heroes to help him take on local crime lord Mr. Big. Starring Keenen Ivory Wayans, Isaac Hayes, Jim Brown, and Damon Wayans, the film has a great cast. Additionally, the comedy is especially well-written, with lots of clever commentary and satire on exploitation films. Entertaining and brilliantly funny, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka delivers a ton of laughs.
burgerstar
burgerstar

December 28, 2010
Chis Rock's part is the best.
Classic KIW.
Dracula787
Dracula787

March 2, 2009
I?ve come not to expect much from these kind of wacky spoof movies, and I?ve come not to expect much from the damn Wayan Brothers, but this thing really did suck. The movie does not have any kind of plot to speak of, it just tries to go from joke to joke. I could live with that but this isn?t funny? at all. I hate these kind of lame, goofy, random-ass jokes even in the so-called classics of this genre like Airplane. The movie is actively stupid and shows no insights whatsoever into black culture or the blaxsploitation genre. I was actively bored throughout the film?s running time. The only thing keeping it from getting zero stars is the fact that it is neither morally offensive or technically incompetent, and there?s a mildly amusing Chris Rock cameo.
iLeo

May 21, 2007
Pretty damn funny.
Wu C

August 10, 2006
I remember liking this back in the day. Look quickly for a young Chris Rock.
September 12, 2011
I have to say that this is a well-made spoof of the Blaxploitation genre, though it may get a bit too action movie parody in the final reel, but I would suggest it for a double-bill with Black Dynamite if you're planning a movie night.

Well worth a look, give it a rental.
June 9, 2009
Very funny parody, a la Airplane, of Blaxploitation films of the 70s. Worth checking out if you have a soft spot for stupid humor. Some of the best gags include 'The Pimp of the Year' awards and a hilarious bit with a young Chris Rock.
ChucckTaylor
June 5, 2009
The funniest part was when Supa Fly got out of jail and thought the platforms and the butterfly collars were still in style LMAO
jgood61233
May 6, 2009
Might as well rate it classic (we'll see). This is one of Keenan Ivory Wayans' best movies because a decent plot and execution are existent. Blaxpoitation it is, or should I say, a parody of it, but it's done so well that it's funny as hell versus corny as spit.
April 28, 2009
There are a handful of funny parts in this movie, but overall, you wouldn't be missing much if you didn't see it.
feldmandigital
November 25, 2008
It's good to see a movie that seems serious but always has some humor around every corner. Watching the opening chain will still be my favorite moment. Just seeing a dead guy with over 100 chains on his body makes me laugh big time.
September 24, 2008
Hilarious - more of a silly movie, with the Wayans brothers (the funny ones...Damon and Keenan Ivory). It's a takeoff on some of the 70's blaxploitation movies with Bernie Casey, Isaac Hayes, and Jim Brown.