I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Reviews

½ April 15, 2015
If you grew up in the 70's you like this parody.
March 16, 2015
Caught this classic on Starz over the weekend. So many great lines/scenes with and an excellent class of blaxploitation all-stars. Way to go Wayans Brothers. Certainly paved the way for "In Living Color."
October 26, 2014
Classic Wayans bros humor.
½ February 26, 2014
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is a screwball comedy that lampoons '70s blaxploitation cinema. After his brother dies of a gold overdose Jake Spade vows revenge and turns to one of his childhood heroes to help him take on local crime lord Mr. Big. Starring Keenen Ivory Wayans, Isaac Hayes, Jim Brown, and Damon Wayans, the film has a great cast. Additionally, the comedy is especially well-written, with lots of clever commentary and satire on exploitation films. Entertaining and brilliantly funny, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka delivers a ton of laughs.
February 24, 2014
Chris Rock's very short scene was worth the watch. And the music obv.
½ December 30, 2013
Pretty good for a B movie. Some of these scenes had me cracking up and hitting replay!
August 19, 2013
Well it a silly movie for sure had its funny moments here and there it was an alright movie
July 15, 2013
Hilarious send-off to Blaxploitation flicks--Every cliche of the 70s is busted wide-open here!!
July 6, 2013
I Don't Like Keenen Ivory Wayans.
March 21, 2013
Early Wayan brothers comedy sees them send up the blackploitation genre. Some quality gags, such as the ghetto olympics and the Antonio Fargas all decked out in the finest pimp threads going complete with a platforms containing live goldfish.
September 12, 2011
I have to say that this is a well-made spoof of the Blaxploitation genre, though it may get a bit too action movie parody in the final reel, but I would suggest it for a double-bill with Black Dynamite if you're planning a movie night.

Well worth a look, give it a rental.
January 21, 2013
This movie gets 5 starts from me because its one of my all time favorites.
January 3, 2013
I don't remember laughing.
December 14, 2012
One of the Great Parody movies of all time features Keenan Ivory Wayans as Jack Spade who returns from the army when his brother dies of an OG (OverGold). Wayans teams up with Jim Brown & Isaac Hayes just to name a few to avenge his brother's death in the laugh a minute 1988 Comedy.
December 7, 2012
Throw a card at this!
½ November 18, 2012
This is a very funny spoof on 70's Soul Cinema.
October 31, 2012
An ok comedy back in its day but a bit dated now.
July 30, 2012
Damon Wayans is hilarious in this
½ June 4, 2012
Ph please, spare me.
February 8, 2012
A fun comedy in the vain of Scary Movie and Don't Be a Menace to south central While Drinkin' your Juice in Tha' Hood. Awesome actors in it too!