Impulse Reviews

May 10, 2014
Enjoyable, if generic, thriller. A hot woman, Claire, who works in media wants to spice things up with her husband and eventually have kids but he's a bit on the boring side. One night at a hotel she sees a double of her husband and thinking its him finally spicing things up and playing some role playing game, Claire ends up shagging him. Later, after another sexy meeting, she finds out it's not her husband but it's to late and the man goes full on stalker, using the fact he looks exactly like Claire's husband to his advantage. Ok, so this hasn't got enough sex in it to be deemed an "erotic thriller" so is more just a slightly entertaining thriller with passable performances and a decent enough plot to keep you interested. Plus Willa Ford has a great pair of tits. Not exactly great but there are worse films you could spend 90-odd minutes watching.
October 21, 2008
I started watching this before, but thought it was boring so I quit. Well, I watched it again, and it's a really good movie if you give it a shot. Yes, it's slow and drags for the first thirty mins. or so, but KEEP WATCHING. It gets really good after that and I'm glad I watched it.
½ June 9, 2008
the movie was eh. lots of steamy scenes courtesy of miss ford. but they could've gotten a better looking guy to play her husband. the steamy scenes weren't so steamy having to watch her w/him. haha! the acting was horrible by the way.
½ August 29, 2013
Loved it, Willa you're amazing. Impressed.
A movie whose suspense thrills you every moment and keeps you hooked on through the movie.
August 29, 2012
bad acting, dumb screenplay and just a huge waste of time
½ April 6, 2008
Very elaborate plot, and a very far fetched one as well. Along the way it does manage to entertain. The cast is fair.