Al Gore Planning Inconvenient Truth Sequel

Summary

In a recent interview, Al Gore discussed plans to adapt his forthcoming Inconvenient Truth follow-up book, The Path to Survival, into a sequel to the award-winning 2006 documentary. Back to Article

Comments

Mr. Cartmenez

Paul Rademacher

Its super cereal that this film get made. And hopefully more people will understand the ceralness of manbearpig.

Apr 22 - 05:27 PM

mouse_clicker

Eric Baker

Hey, why not? His last movie got him a truckload of cash, an Oscar, and even a Nobel Peace Prize!

-Eric

Apr 22 - 05:51 PM

LudlowMK83

Isaiah Farris

Great, more lies, fabrication, and CGI passed off as actual shots of broken glaciers.

Apr 22 - 05:51 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

LOL... It should be an action movie instead AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH: GORE BACK IN ACTION. JK, but the 1st one was really good and important, even though GORE is a hypocrit always flying around in private jets and having his house suck up a crap load of energy.

Apr 22 - 06:17 PM

CoUcH ToMaToE DoUgIe

Shawn Amoroso

After this sequel everyone will take him Super Cereal!! Excelsior

Apr 22 - 06:38 PM

DaHypr1

Jim Huete

a lot of the facts that gore stated in his first movie were wrong! the earth goes through heating and cooling cycles, and has been doing so since the beginning of time. by the way, back in the 60s-70s, didn't al gore try to convince the government of global cooling? yeah that's right, al gore previously thought that the earth was going into the next ice age, and NOW he's under the belief that the earth is going to burn up in flames. humans only produce 10% of the carbon dioxide on the whole ****ing planet. this whole thing is a sham, and i'm surprised he got a nobel peace prize for this.

Apr 22 - 08:16 PM

Coyote22

Dane Jorgensen

The earth is 4.5 BILLION years old (or older)and Gore and his goons in the environmental racket are drawing conclusions, they pass off as fact from a sample size of only 100 years of recorded data. Really, the last 30 of which show some warming with the last six or seven actually trending downward and '08 projected to be another cool year. So, basically, by analyzing 1/450,000,000 (that's one/four hundred fifty millionth) of Earth's total life span they can declare w/o a doubt global warming is a fact and we will soon be buried under glacial melt water (unless we buy carbon credits from AL-GORE or LEO).

So if Global Warming is Man-Made how, then, did we recover from the little ice age a few hundred years ago, or, for that matter, from the big one several thousand years ago? What capitalist pig cave men were driving f-150s back then. This whole green thing is such a pompous piece of propaganda! I'm all for conservation but c'mon, how arrogant of us to think we could actually destroy something so large and dynamic as mother earth.

Apr 22 - 09:48 PM

Paul777

Heidi Smith

hmmmmmmmmmm

Apr 22 - 11:08 PM

evanset6

Jason Bolinger

I wonder if he'll cover the story about how his house was using over 20 times the amount of energy as the average american household. Or if we'll see more shots of him looking longingly out the window of his diesel-spewing private jet at the trees again.

Apr 23 - 12:38 AM

pinkincide

jon doe

What footage from "The Day After Tomorrow" will he use next? I vote for those bitchin tornadoes.

Actually this is great news--should be good for at least 3 new South Park episodes.

Apr 23 - 01:00 AM

smi1ey

Matt Dunn

It's too bad no one can find a keynote from Gore about "global cooling" some 30 years ago. That would be funny, considering that was his little campaign back then. You don't have to dig too deep into the issue to find the real facts about this "issue".

Apr 23 - 10:08 AM

OperaGhost21

Richard Robertson

Anything to fight, kick, and claw your way back into the spotlight there, Sparky?

Apr 23 - 11:09 AM

nate2709

Nate 2709

I thought the earth was good now.

Apr 23 - 02:10 PM

RT-Matchity

Matt Atchity

As worried as I am about global warming, I'm really shocked that no ones making a movie about the upcoming monkey apocalypse.

Apr 23 - 03:08 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

lol... Bobo the monkey is going to eat us all!!!

Apr 23 - 03:17 PM

jokerboy1991

jack giroux

lol... Bobo the monkey is going to eat us all!!!

Apr 23 - 03:17 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Wow, i thought this comment thread would be full of tree-huging hippies. Nice to see a bunch of people I can agree with for once. I am worried about ManBearPig though. Thing gives me the creeps..

Apr 23 - 03:52 PM

CoUcH ToMaToE DoUgIe

Shawn Amoroso

Yes,IMAmoose24, I too fear the ManBearPig but don't worry

as long as Super Gore is out there, wie will be super duper safe!! I am

being super cereal!! And please, RT-Matchity... the monkey apocalypse is not

for another 60, 80 years tops. So, don't worry for yourself, worry for the

children!!

Apr 23 - 05:49 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Thanks for comforting me. I'm losing so much sleep as it is just thinking about the possibility of "IT" getting me.

Apr 23 - 06:42 PM

DivineCC

Bill Pyle

Even if global warming isn't as bas as he thinks or if it even isn't happening, it can't hurt to try and make the Earth cleaner, can it? If GW is all just a scam to get people to live cleaner lives and help the environment, than whats wrong with that?

Apr 23 - 04:41 PM

Apr 23 - 06:42 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Apr 23 - 06:42 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup