93% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Incredibles Reviews

gamermaximum2000gmai
July 29, 2014
This film is worth a watch and a sequel. Great action and a movie for non comic book readers.
July 28, 2014
mind blowing.best film ever..my favrt film :)
July 26, 2014
Hilarious, well written, solid character development. Surely one of Pixar's best. Amazing new look of Super Heroes' life. Which brings me to one question. Where the hell is the sequel dude?!
April 25, 2014
The Incredibles es una película de animación brillante que refleja un muy buen concepto en la trama.
aboccamazzo
July 23, 2014
7/10
good but too much hype
Bryce S.
July 22, 2014
Masterpiece. That's all I have to say.
June 22, 2008
Memorable characters and an unusually engaging plot!
June 15, 2008
Inspired by the many sprawling super hero films surrounding Hollywood nowadays, The Incredibles is a real treat for both adults and children alike. While the most plot heavy of the Pixar films, Brad Bird (of Iron Giant fame) takes the animated family on a great adventure and really boils it down to what it means to be in a family, whether we want to or not. Classic story, unbelievably, amazing visuals, great character moments, and the promise of a sequel make this one of Disney & Pixar's greatest film.
January 18, 2009
An incredible movie that was a surprise hit. Full of edgy humor, great cgi, action and explosions, and a good ending. Just a pure joy to watch and own, I recommend this to anyone willing to have their mind blown by an instant classic, and yes, it's for kids and friendly for people younger and dweebier and grosser to look at than you.
October 1, 2011
The intriguing subtext isn't allowed enough room to breathe amidst a slam-bang final 2/3rds, but this is still an intelligent and entertaining classic from Pixar. Bird evokes James Bond as well as the days when entertaining stories like these were told on the radio. HIs ear for dialogue both in the superhero and particularly the suburban realm is funny and almost inspired, (as biting and precise as a scene from 'Revolutionary Road" or Little Children") and the "performances" and action scenes outdo most of the ones in present day blockbusters.
July 8, 2014
It's not a far stretch to consider this among the best superhero and pixar films to date. With dazzling visuals, a witty script and talented voice cast, the incredibles beautifully balance mature themes with rapid action scenes.
luccav78
July 7, 2014
Flawless. A highly entertaining plot and eloquently-written script with great, explosive action and hilarious humor that is, like many other pixar movies, fun for people of all ages. Pixar never fails to impress.
July 2, 2014
Brad Bird's masterpiece, and in my eyes, a text book example on basic story telling. The animation is truly amazing, and still holds up to this day, the characters are all complex, interesting, and likable, the story is pitch prefect, wonderfully written, and like I said, a text book example of basic story telling.

Everyone should see this movie, everyone should cherish this movie, if you have a passion for film making, and story telling, you NEED to see this movie.

I still think its better than Wall-E, the Toy Story movies, and many other Pixar movies (Not Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc of course). Also, just movies in general. I think this is better than The Dark Knight, Edge Of Tomorrow, Gravity, and many others.

If it wasn't for Monsters Inc and a couple others, this would easily be my favorite movie of all time. But I still have a place in my top ten where this movie will always remain.

Brad Bird, you are one of my heroes, don't f*ck up with the sequel that's FINALLY being made. :)
Christian Bale
July 1, 2014
A piece of genius ans authenticity, The Incredibles is a fin filled journey with new obstacles and tension. The Incredibles show is that not all movies about superheroes need to be based on comic material, it also has complete originality and is known as one of the best Pixar movies to date. Can't wait for the sequel.
Jared Leto
June 30, 2014
Okay I want to start off this review by saying that the The Incredibles Is by far one of the best Pixar movie out there. Pixar's The Incredibles is a great example on how superhero movies can be original, the don't have to be based off a comic. I loved the darker feel to this movie and how their was danger and their was conflict between the character's. This movie also shows the how the character's acted like a real family, the son was like a class clown who spent time in the principals office, the daughter had relationship issues, the mother was a stay at home mom who takes care of the baby, and the father worked in a simple cubical. This movie was packed full of comedy, action, adventure, and mister all with make for an outstanding film.
June 29, 2014
A superhero FAMILY?? That is something new.
March 23, 2006
Another animated classic from Pixar. It is clever and surprisingly exciting, another great product of the superhero movie renaissance.
DanOMovieguy
November 19, 2013
The Incredibles is a super animated movie that's entertaining from start to finish. The characters are all really unique and interesting, and the concept of the film, a family of superheroes, is genius. The plot is interesting and the action is exciting. It has more adult themes as well as good humor. It is a well told and exhilarating movie for audiences of all ages. PIXAR once again proves they are one of the best studios working today with this one. The Incredibles gets 4.5/5 stars (A).
December 17, 2007
Not the best pixar but still great
June 21, 2014
One of the best superhero/James Bond movies ever