90% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

The Incredibles Reviews

July 8, 2014
It's not a far stretch to consider this among the best superhero and pixar films to date. With dazzling visuals, a witty script and talented voice cast, the incredibles beautifully balance mature themes with rapid action scenes.
luccav78
July 7, 2014
Flawless. A highly entertaining plot and eloquently-written script with great, explosive action and hilarious humor that is, like many other pixar movies, fun for people of all ages. Pixar never fails to impress.
July 2, 2014
Brad Bird's masterpiece, and in my eyes, a text book example on basic story telling. The animation is truly amazing, and still holds up to this day, the characters are all complex, interesting, and likable, the story is pitch prefect, wonderfully written, and like I said, a text book example of basic story telling.

Everyone should see this movie, everyone should cherish this movie, if you have a passion for film making, and story telling, you NEED to see this movie.

I still think its better than Wall-E, the Toy Story movies, and many other Pixar movies (Not Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc of course). Also, just movies in general. I think this is better than The Dark Knight, Edge Of Tomorrow, Gravity, and many others.

If it wasn't for Monsters Inc and a couple others, this would easily be my favorite movie of all time. But I still have a place in my top ten where this movie will always remain.

Brad Bird, you are one of my heroes, don't f*ck up with the sequel that's FINALLY being made. :)
Christian Bale
July 1, 2014
A piece of genius ans authenticity, The Incredibles is a fin filled journey with new obstacles and tension. The Incredibles show is that not all movies about superheroes need to be based on comic material, it also has complete originality and is known as one of the best Pixar movies to date. Can't wait for the sequel.
Jared Leto
June 30, 2014
Okay I want to start off this review by saying that the The Incredibles Is by far one of the best Pixar movie out there. Pixar's The Incredibles is a great example on how superhero movies can be original, the don't have to be based off a comic. I loved the darker feel to this movie and how their was danger and their was conflict between the character's. This movie also shows the how the character's acted like a real family, the son was like a class clown who spent time in the principals office, the daughter had relationship issues, the mother was a stay at home mom who takes care of the baby, and the father worked in a simple cubical. This movie was packed full of comedy, action, adventure, and mister all with make for an outstanding film.
June 29, 2014
A superhero FAMILY?? That is something new.
March 23, 2006
Another animated classic from Pixar. It is clever and surprisingly exciting, another great product of the superhero movie renaissance.
DanOMovieguy
November 19, 2013
The Incredibles is a super animated movie that's entertaining from start to finish. The characters are all really unique and interesting, and the concept of the film, a family of superheroes, is genius. The plot is interesting and the action is exciting. It has more adult themes as well as good humor. It is a well told and exhilarating movie for audiences of all ages. PIXAR once again proves they are one of the best studios working today with this one. The Incredibles gets 4.5/5 stars (A).
December 17, 2007
Not the best pixar but still great
June 21, 2014
One of the best superhero/James Bond movies ever
June 18, 2014
My favourite Animation.
December 3, 2007
Haven't watched it yet
January 7, 2013
The action, humor, and attitude toward spoofing superhero stories makes the Incredibles Pixar's best offering since Toy Story.
June 10, 2014
By far my favorite Pixar film. Full of action, humor and family values, this movie will be a hit for both the kids and the adults in your family. There isn't a single bad thing I can say, other than the occasional jump scare might not be great for your toddler. It's just overall a fantastic movie and something fresh and new in the universe of superheros.
Tyler M.
August 7, 2010
For my 80th review, I'm doing a movie I've seen 80 million times at least, The Incredibles.

Brad Bird, the master filmmaker, works magic in Pixar's sixth animated feature about a family of superheroes that go on a fast-paced action film that fun for everyone.

Though it's more adult that all the other Pixar endeavors, it's still a good family film.

Good acting, good graphics, and cool special effects, this movie will be entertained people for millenniums to come.

FINAL VERDICT: 97%
November 16, 2013
unbelievable that a movie like Cars have a sequel and The Incredibles do not have.
cruz f.
June 4, 2014
OH MY GOD THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING!!!!!
June 4, 2014
It is my favorite Pixar creation. Full of wit and imagination, Animation aside, which is common for Pixar, this one also delivers the incredible story. This is what movies should be about
November 28, 2007
The Incredibles is incredible.