Three New Indy 4 Stills!

Summary

As you may be aware, three stills from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull hit the Web this week, only to be quickly C&D'd right back off. But if you missed seeing the shots the first time around, not to worry -- ComingSoon has 'em legally. Back to Article

Comments

JpPrewitt789

joe fish

Only about a week late on this one RT....the one with him holding his gun and whip is pretty cool though.

Nov 30 - 05:32 AM

witherwings

Jamie Lynn

A mustache, Shia? Really? Harrison is officially still cuter.

Nov 30 - 05:46 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

that's not a mustace, it's face pubes.

Nov 30 - 06:20 AM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

Technically that's true... facial hair is actually a extentsion of your pubes, as are your eyebrows, hence you'll always know what color someones pubic hair is by looking at their eyebrows, assuming their eybrows are natural.

Congradulations, I just rendered you incapable of looking at someone eyebrows without pondering the color of their pubes. I rule you.

Nov 30 - 06:44 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

cool. say hi to you mom for me when you come out of her basement to get some lunch.

Nov 30 - 08:11 AM

TheHerald

David Dubie

I was wondering when you'd guys would put these up

Nov 30 - 06:01 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

that's not a mustace, it's face pubes.

Nov 30 - 06:20 AM

Nov 30 - 06:44 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

Nov 30 - 08:11 AM

Eat.Before.We.Eat.You

Derek Ornee

Plotline for Indy IV: Shia LaBeouf gets kidnapped and Harrison Ford has to get to the villain so he can say, "Give me back my family".

Nov 30 - 07:23 AM

dahluzz

joe shmo

Nov 30 - 08:11 AM

opTIMus Nerd

Tim Ahlberg

Indy looks pretty good for being 111 or whatever.

Facial hair/eyebrows ='s Pubes then does lip color = nipples?

Nov 30 - 08:51 AM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

The answer is no, but I wouldn't let that stop from running a thorough comparison of the two whenever the oppurtunity my present itself... esspecially with your tongue.

Nov 30 - 10:04 AM

SpikesInMySkull

G. Keith Cable

Nov 30 - 10:04 AM

ZiGyStRdUsT

Carlos Monino

I hate all of you so much....

Nov 30 - 10:17 AM

ZiGyStRdUsT

Carlos Monino

just kidding, actually it's pretty hilarious

Nov 30 - 10:18 AM

Bloody Mathias

Mathias N/A

God, why did Shia have to be in this?
He's just the trendy new "it" kid actor at the moment who plays the same wisecracking character in Constantine, I,Robot, Distubria and Transformers.

Truly awful casting and if he thinks he can inhert Indy's legacy when Harrison calls it quits, i'd like someone to punch a hole in his face.

Did i mention i really hate Shia???

Nov 30 - 01:34 PM

Bane Of Anubis

C M

Ditto

Dec 1 - 10:39 AM

Dominem007

Dominik Choczynski

Harrison looks great. I cannot wait for this movie!!! Shia is ok, we'll see how he does in it....give him a chance. But seriously guys where the **** is the TEASER TRAILER already?!?!!? They should have come out with it last month as far as I remember, in time for Thanksgiving. What the hell is taking them so long? The movie comes out in 5 and a half months! At this rate, Lucas wont be letting anyone into the actual theater to see the god damned movie when it comes out in May!

Nov 30 - 01:46 PM

jeromyiginla

Jeromy Deleff

harrison looks good

Nov 30 - 03:18 PM

damvbat

damv bat

this movie is going to be great

Nov 30 - 06:32 PM

jasperoosterveld

Jasper Oosterveld

Shia is a great actor i don't understand why people hate him, he takes his work serious and never goes to those lindsay lohan crap parties! He gave Transformers humor and was great in it!

When is the trailer coming out?

Dec 1 - 06:10 AM

pinkincide

jon doe

Shia LaBeouf looks just like a younger clone of Spielberg.

Dec 1 - 08:12 AM

Bane Of Anubis

C M

Ditto

Dec 1 - 10:39 AM

OldSkool519

matt burton

You know I'm pretty dissapointed with the choice of Shia I liked him in transformers but i just can't see him taking over for Harrison Ford. I read someone say Nathan Fillion would be a great new Indy I think that would've been an awesome idea course hes too old to play indy's son but maybe if they had just continued the series with Nathan taking over that wouldve been better, cause i dont know what picture you guys are looking at but Harrison looks pretty damn old to me and I just dont wanna see an Idiana jones who could break his hip if he lands wrong from a whip swing. Witherwings this has been botherin me forever YOU'RE TAKING A PICTURE!!! LOOK AT THE DAMN CAMERA!!!!

Dec 1 - 11:05 AM

jasperoosterveld

Jasper Oosterveld

Who says Shia is going to take over from Indy?
Just first see the movie and then judge :)

Dec 2 - 01:59 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships