New Indy 4 Image Released!

Summary

So, uh...we don't suppose you might want to have a look at a new still from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, would you? One featuring Ray Winstone, Shia LaBeouf, and Harrison Ford, even? Back to Article

Comments

jasperoosterveld

Jasper Oosterveld

Cool, but Ford looks really really old. And when is the trailer coming? its january!

Jan 16 - 06:08 AM

TheAnswerMVP2001

Snipes .

Trailer is supposedly coming out during the Super Bowl. That's the rumor.

Jan 16 - 06:30 PM

pogoman59

J M

It might be good, or it might be a cash-grab. There better be snakes, that's all I can say.

Jan 16 - 06:22 AM

OperaGhost21

Richard Robertson

My intuition is telling me not to get excited for this movie. I don't know why, because I love the Indiana Jones franchise. I just think this one might be too little, too late. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Jan 16 - 06:24 AM

Tollens

Thaco Latveria

I haven't been this excited to see a movie since Star Wars Phantom Menace.

Jan 16 - 06:37 AM

pota1974

David Smith

The pictures have an already 'seen it, done it' feel to them

Jan 16 - 06:42 AM

whiskeyriver

Rye O.

Yep...that looks like Indy. Annnnd....that's all I can say. I still can't get over The Beef being in this.

Jan 16 - 06:52 AM

Gimy

Gimy Moo

i've warmed up to Shia(still think he's a d3ckhead though) being in this but every image i see of Ford makes me cringe. c'mon, its called makeup...you can't put MORE on the guy to make him look LESS old?? i'm sorry but seeing him look like that makes me think he needs a cane instead of that whip. it looks like they're trying to make him look OLDER than he actually is, which is even more depressing because that means they're doing it to move the franchise to LeBeuf. this wreaks of cash before creativity. i hope its a great flick but i'd put $ on it sucking big time

Jan 16 - 07:02 AM

TombstoneLawDog

Daniel Klein

I know how this sounds, but doesn't this look a lot like the final scene in National Treasure 1? I mean, I know that NatT is a blatant rip-off of 'Jones, but I couldn't help but notice...

Generally, I agree with OperaGhost and remain cautiously optimistic.

Jan 16 - 07:07 AM

BrianInSD

Brian Gaul

"I know how this sounds, but doesn't this look a lot like the final scene in National Treasure 1?"

I had the exact same thought. You are not alone :-D

Jan 16 - 09:10 AM

Kevlegs

kevin Carter

dahypr1.
Actually Kevlegs, they couldn't bring the cup past the seal. Cause remember when the knight was telling the story of his two brothers that left they lived to be around 200 years old and they went past the seal

That was my point, Indy left the cave place, couldn't take the cup past the seal and so didnt get continuous use of the water, so he aged.
The knights didnt live to be 200 after they left the cave but were 200 when they left. right?

Jan 16 - 11:42 AM

Dave the Destroyer

Dave Hustava

So what is this, anyway - is every poster on this thread of the opinion that Indiana Jone's character wasn't supposed to age after drinking from the Cup in "Holy Grail"?

This movie supposedly takes place roughly 15 years after the events of "Holy Grail' - wait til you've gone through another fifteen years, and THEN ***** that you've gotten "Older Looking".

Jan 16 - 07:09 AM

Kevlegs

kevin Carter

Dave the destroyer:

Whoever drinks from the cup of christ must not pass the seal for that is the price of immortality.. or something like that.

In short, he left the place where the grail was and so forgoes it's youth keeping effects.

Jan 16 - 08:42 AM

DaHypr1

Jim Huete

Jan 16 - 09:37 AM

Dave the Destroyer

Dave Hustava

So, Kevlegs......yer saying that I'm right?

Jan 16 - 08:31 PM

kdbarrett

Kevin Barrett

Now if only Shatner had stayed in the kind of shape that Ford is in, he could still be Kirk...

Jan 16 - 07:34 AM

MMacKK

Alex Mackenzie

He does look a bit older...but that's the point, yeah? :D

Cheers, Jeff.

Jan 16 - 07:35 AM

MMacKK

Alex Mackenzie

And the site looks great.

Jan 16 - 07:37 AM

Timbo0075

Tim Hautekiet

If this movie even is 2% like the orginal Indiana Jones movies it will be a masterpiece

Jan 16 - 07:52 AM

Justin-RTUK

Justin Keeling

Poor old papa Indy. I'm a sad panda =(

Jan 16 - 08:02 AM

cypress550

jeremy burnside

i still want to see this movie although i dont like the idea of his son with him. as far as him looking old is because he is old but nobody else could play indy.

Jan 16 - 08:26 AM

Kevlegs

kevin Carter

Dave the destroyer:

Jan 16 - 08:42 AM

DaHypr1

Jim Huete

Jan 16 - 09:37 AM

Dave the Destroyer

Dave Hustava

So, Kevlegs......yer saying that I'm right?

Jan 16 - 08:31 PM

Jan 16 - 11:42 AM

DaHypr1

Jim Huete

Jan 16 - 09:37 AM

Elixor

Daniel Klooster

I hope the movie isn't shot in that lighting. The set looks off, maybe it's the color, but it looks plastic molded.

Gonna be a long 126 days.

Jan 16 - 09:44 AM

ProducerPaul

Paul Barrett

Elixor, I would imagine this is just a publicity photo and the scene hasn't been color corrected and graded, because there's an awful lot of light in that room for just one torch.

Jan 16 - 11:17 AM

WiseGuy

Philip Zamora

I was thinking the exact same thing. This current production still has a very depressing effect on me. It looks like Steven Spielberg shot the movie on the Indiana Jones Adventure set at Disneyland. In other words, phony as ****!

Jan 17 - 06:33 AM

Box Office Wrapup
Box Office Wrapup

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

Good Friday