Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Inspires Bizarre Lawsuit

Summary

A real-life archaeologist is suing Lucasfilm, Disney, and Paramount on behalf of the entire nation of Belize and ordering the return of a stolen artifact. Back to Article

Comments

Matt Ritchey

Matt Ritchey

This makes about as much sense as me suing to get my money back for having to watch it.

wait. can I do that?

Dec 7 - 01:16 PM

marylin f.

marylin felton

Daniel. although Curtis`s stori is really cool, last saturday I bought a great new Subaru Impreza since getting a check for $6756 this-last/month and would you believe, ten/k this past month. without a question it is the most-financially rewarding Ive had. I began this 6 months ago and straight away startad bringin in minimum $71, p/h. I went to this site..http://al.ly/zST

Dec 10 - 01:42 PM

Tall Cool One

Tall Cool One !

Wait. Did they even show the Mitchel-Hedges skull in that movie? I know they mentioned it, but they also mentioned atomic bombs, and they actually showed one. Did they get permission from the inventors of the atomic bomb before filming that scene? Who holds the copywrite on history?

Dec 7 - 07:54 PM

anDy

Andreas Babs

Soon after Disney has bought George Lucas's company...

Just saying.

Dec 8 - 03:10 PM

Synyster_Gates

Michael Patrick

This man is an idiot. The Mitchel-Hedges skull is referenced, but never shown in the movie.

Dec 9 - 09:57 AM

Christopher Kulik

Christopher Kulik

If you haven't already, please go to redlettermedia.com and watch their brilliant review of INDIANA JONES 4, and the makers are hosting a live stream tonight. :)

Dec 9 - 06:26 PM

marylin f.

marylin felton

Dec 10 - 01:42 PM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer