Indio Black, sai che ti dico: Sei un gran figlio di..(Adios Sabata) Reviews

February 28, 2015
Yul Brynner doesn't have Lee Van Cleef's sardonic charisma to make it at least amusing to watch this Sabata film that isn't much better than the dreadful other two, with a ridiculous cartoonish villain and some serious trouble with the mise-en-scène in its confusing action scenes.
DragonEyeMorrison
½ July 17, 2010
Indio Black, renamed Adios Sabata to exploit the fame of the original, is an ok SW actioner. The plot is everywhere and it takes a bit to know who is chasing who and why. Yul is cool, but he doesn't have much to do here.
Hellshocked
May 28, 2010
Ah, the dance of death.
July 21, 2007
Excellent spaghetti western with a great performance from Yul Brynner. I admit that I was reluctant to check this one out (I thought to myself: "How can it be a Sabata film without Lee Van Cleef?") But, only a few minutes into the film and you've already completely forgotten about Van Cleef. Brynner's Sabata is his own and the man is definitely stylish and good. The direction is awesome, the production top-notch, the supporting performances great, the script well-thought-out and all the gadgets are cool. The only thing not up-to-snuff is the music, which is rather bland for a spaghetti western. Everything else works just great. Recommended for all spaghetti western fans...
May 25, 2010
Centerpiece of the Sabata trilogy, really doesn't try and hide the fact that it is just another reincarnation of the first. It suceeds due to the fact that it's more entertaining, and has a better lead gunslinger in Brynner.
May 19, 2010
I?m looking for a certain man for a special job

A small town has been overrun by Austrians who rule with an iron fist. A small band of Mexicans wish to revolt by stealing the Austrian?s guns and gold. Initially, their desires seem hopeless; however, an American known as Sabata arrives and wipes out numerous Austrians. Now, Sabata and four rebellions hope to avoid the Austrians and cash-in on their findings.

?Are you going to help me pick up the gold??

Gianfranco Parolini, director of God?s Gun; Bigfoot; Five into Hell; Sabata; Kiss Kiss, Kill Kill (1966); and the Three Avengers, delivers Adios Sabata. The storyline for this picture is well delivered. The characters are fascinating and the action is remarkable. The cast delivered remarkable performances and included Yul Brynner (Magnificent Seven), Dean Reed, and Ignazio Spalla.

?These American guns aren?t very good, are they??

Adios Sabata is a film that my wife recently recorded off the MGM HD channel. I found this film to be quite entertaining and surprisingly original; specifically during the action sequences. The acting was also first rate and extremely entertaining. This is a must see film for fans of the western genre.

?Sabata likes them lying down.?

Grade: B+
½ May 19, 2010
I came home and watched the movie Adios Sabata, mainly to get it out of the way. It was the worst Sabata movie though. Sabata is terrible in this movie, I don't really get his character, he seems like some kind of flamboyant elmer fudd on steroids. I couldn't understand this movie at all. It might have well been in spanish.
May 19, 2010
Sabata is back but this Time it is not Lee van Cleef but Yul Brynner he fights again with modern Weapons vs evil Evil Austrians