63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

July 1, 2011
Costumbrista, buena ambientación, típica Louisa May Alcott
randhrshipper1
October 28, 2010
I hope more people seek out and find this tv-movie. It is based on Louisa May Alcott's novel of the same name and is a wonderful hidden gem of the period drama genre. The story is perhaps a bit too dependant on the coincidental but the characters will please with their genuineness and Gibson and Shayne together is a treat. Period drama fans need to find and enjoy this film now!
January 24, 2010
Nice American period drama, cinderella type girlie story line with happy ending.
Hannah K.
December 11, 2009
This movie is heartwarming and fun. The story is thick with predicament after the other, and a satisfying ending that leaves you with a good feeling. The acting was very professional, and although its cinematography is not as desired as other movies, the story and scenery out way it.
graemii
June 26, 2009
Not a bad little movie but not one of the better ones. It was nice to see Meredith Baxter in a different role. I enjoyed the relationship between Edith and Mr. Hamilton. He treated her like a real daughter. I have to say that even though Thomas Gibson looked nice, I just wasn't drawn to his character. I wanted the main love story to be more than what it was.
xxSLOANExx
May 3, 2007
I cannot believe I have not seen this yet! Well...there are so many great films out there and o so little time to watch them all!
July 8, 2008
A wonderful romance, Jane Austin style :)
StairwayToTheStars
July 26, 2007
The woman in here is a nice horse rider. Good movie, at least for me. At some angles Edith (don't like that name) looked pretty. And boy, did I love the end when that stinking cousin had to go home! One of the best family films, with no language!
aslansgirl
September 24, 2007
This is another great movie!!!!!!!!
September 16, 2007
I like the book better, but it still is a good story.
missrovie
September 5, 2007
Awesome adaption of Louisa May Alcott. Such a sweet love story!
justwanttobeheldinyo
August 13, 2007
I have watched this movie like 15 times.
directorofdafuture
August 4, 2007
i don't think i've ever seen so much evil and so much love in one movie
SaintFrancisofAssisi
June 30, 2007
A good family film and highly interesting...for me at least.
tpr31b
June 20, 2007
This is an outstanding movie...a must see.
thuringwithal
April 30, 2007
It was a sweet love story. It wasn't exactly well made, but it was decent enough.
LadyFuri
April 13, 2007
Very good...did enjoy enjoy it and you hate the bad guys and love the good guys, countryside was great and the costumes were fabulous!
stephenfrakes
April 3, 2007
The Inheritance is a story, by Louisa May Alcott, about a girl who was raised in a wealthy American home in Concord, Massachusetts during the victorian era. She is supposed to be the daughter of the maid of the homeowner's brother, who died in Itlaly. She was raised by them by his request. Come to find out...She is actually his daughter. Very good movie. The sets are fantastic. Cari Shayne, the girl the show is about, was very good. And I loved Thomas Gibson. Brigid Brannagh was the bad girl and did it so well. You really hated her.