Intersection Reviews

½ January 25, 2008
I picked this one up as an ex-rental as it was only $2, and I felt like good thriller. Well... this wasn't that... more a drama than I would have exopected from the cover. Not much to keep me in suspense, or really care less, quite honestly. It wasn't awful, but it was a bit confusing, chopping back in time (or maybe just not interesting enough to keep my attention focused!).
Sharon Stone was the best in it. Her acting is pretty good here. Richard Gere I don't like, and this one hasn't changed my opinion. Lolita Davidovich, just so so, not overly convincing in the role, but okay. The main one of interest was a quite young "Jenny" Morrison (as she is credited here!).
Ending is good, kind of makes up for a very average movie, but still not enough to have made me glad I sat and watched it. Think I will give this one to my mother, she thinks Richard is a babe (gag!).
November 23, 2007
Strange film that's more perplexing than riveting.
½ April 6, 2009
Not bad, I like Richard Gere.
½ December 15, 2007
September 12, 2012
½ January 3, 2008
A twist and turn at every intersection. The story about an unfaithful husband who makes both his spouse and his lover happy in the end. Try to pull that one off in real life....only Richard Gere could do it.
October 17, 2006
I loved this movie for the scenery, it was a little twisted and complicated as love can be. I think it could have been better. It's not a romantic's more serious and dramatic.
April 19, 2015
I wish Gere took a moment to flash forward to how lame this movie was going to be.
June 10, 2014
One of the best dramas out there!
December 15, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
July 30, 2012
dont fucken care - just loved it - Especially Lalita - and that soundtrack and visuals
½ September 11, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013

(1994) Intersection

(Spoiler warning)
Dull and pointless which may have worked better as a 25 minute stint for a syndicated TV show. The movie starts off with the Richard Gere character as Vincent Eastman driving along a highway and then he gets into a car accident and we don't even get to see whether or not he even make it or not until the end which is very unfortunate but before all of that the film then jumps back weeks or months before for the movie doesn't say- it wants us to figure it out for them. What follows is a bunch of 'nothings' such as him and the Sharon Stone character as his ex called Sally who used to be a couple since they're both architecture designers of buildings and museums and they happen to have a 13 year old daughter together. Vincent is also attached to journalist Olivia Marshak (Lolita Davidovich) for we get to see how they had met but not when. There's no plot nor any love triangle since they're just doing their own thing what regular people do for the only dilemma is him such as babblings about what the Gere character wants to do and how he wants it, that it would require a couple of random strangers near the end of the film to make him realize that what he really want is to get married. You know I think I've seen this done before on many soap operas my sisters used to watch and so forth... and all kinds of comedy and drama shows made in the 60's 70's and 80's - even a cartoon called "The Simpsons", why would this be interesting to be made into a theatrical film because it's not interesting at all since it's clichť and that it can done on several different ways. I was drinking and driving until.... just when I jumped off the cliff.... I was hit by a ball very hard ... I fell off my bike to skateboarding off a ramp.

All I can say is that if you want to see a movie which came from an old adage stretched into a movie involving a fictitious character's 'life flashes before your eyes' stretched into two hours of nothing then this film might be for you. I bet you anything if anyone were to "just" watch the beginning and then use the fast forward button while playing until near the end still be able to understand the whole point of the movie without even having to watch it. I was hoping it was going to be another "Shattered" or 'love triangle gone wrong' but what I get instead is something people in general can pick up while growing up. And you know while I was watching this, it almost seemed that everybody who has worked on "Intersection" wanted something in it from the director, writer and star since it's close to pure babbling.

½ November 19, 2007
wow...gr8 movie...I didnt expect that much 4m dis movie,but found it jus amazin!Specially the finishin (the psychological thing in b2in Sharon Stone & Lolita) was jus awesum!
Richard Gere is always extra-ordinary!
August 2, 2012
Tenta ser profundo, mas não aranha a superfície. Só há lampejos de um grande filme, o final e frio e distante.
May 6, 2010
Competent and credible, but with no attempt at suspense and stilted characterisation. These stars could have done better.
April 11, 2010
Just a quick rating of a movie seen in the past.