67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Into the White Reviews

October 4, 2013
Good WWII film, well worth the watch on Netflix.
September 27, 2013
I really enjoyed this film. Although not historically accurate it came from a place of truth. At first I thought I might not finish watching the movie but I stayed with the film long enough to identify with the characters as they negotiated a difficult situation into the comradeship forged when men face a do or die ordeal.
September 21, 2013
Loved the movie watched it many times.
September 21, 2013
I loved the movie! I really enjoyed watching interaction between men as being soldiers and men as being just humans.
September 9, 2013
Incredible how real conditions for survival force people to unite rather than divide and break from the conditioning imposed upon us by the System
September 3, 2013
I thought it was great. Also, had some humor in it. Awesome film.
August 30, 2013
British and German WWII pilots meet in a snowy Norwegian wilderness and decide to survive together -- some really nice moments when it is clear that they have no idea how to survive, and also short glimpses into the different social classes in both countries.
August 11, 2013
this may be one of the best war movies to come out in a long time with a great true story fantastic acting all a round the only think I did not like was one scene that was over the top for the movie had been but that well not stop me from giving this the big 5
August 9, 2013
Norway, WWII: A group of British and German soldiers find themselves stranded in the wilderness after an aircraft battle. Finding shelter in the same cabin, they realize the only way to survive the winter is to place the rules of war aside.
EntertainMeOrDie
July 12, 2013
It's The Grey. Brits are stealing from us again.
Takeshi
July 21, 2013
The characters are likeable and while the story borders on the cliche, it hits just about the right amount of charm to pull this off.
July 15, 2013
Quite liked it. Nothing exceptional, but neither a bore either :)
June 29, 2013
Beautifuly filmed..great message. Great work. worth seeing
June 25, 2013
brits and germans r snowbound and forced 2 work together to survive in this post WWII drama about WWII
June 22, 2013
A good war drama, based in the true story.
June 8, 2013
dificil compreender como no meio de tanto conflito pode surgir uma nova amizade.
May 4, 2013
An amazing story of 2 British and 3 German fighter pilots struggling to survive in the Norwegian wilderness.
April 19, 2013
It's quite obvious and in same moments naive, but in the end it's not bad.
April 17, 2013
A quite nice and human story about war and friendship.