Inuyasha - Tenka hadou no ken (Inuyasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler) Reviews

ajaymuthecooldevils
October 16, 2006
great!
½ September 17, 2008
Although Tenka hadou no ken is the third Inuyasha feature movie, it's the first of them to actually have the scope of a full-length feature. The movie contains all the ingredients that make the series what it is: the semi-mythological setting and most of the regular cast of characters, whose interaction is as layered and satisfying as ever. Although the somewhat grim storyline mostly precludes humor once it gets going, there are a few comedic moments. Fans of the series should definitely not miss this installment.
September 13, 2008
i got this on dvd b4 i watched any of the other Inuyasha movies cuz i didn't hav a clue ab them. but either way, it was still awesom
June 23, 2008
finally we see dady's face (ha) the two got some of there looks from him, but nontheless he was a man whore
January 26, 2008
This is a good movie. I like Baby Inuyasha! *cute* I think that it was cruel of the sword to turn Inuyasha evil... The sword's so evil... I like Inuyasha's mom... His dad must have truly liked his mom... I didn't know that Shessy was so old? I think that it was funny that the Beads around inuyasha's neck were put back on him... This is a great movie.. Shessy is so cruel... No wonder he doesn't deserve the Tetseiga.. He has no one to protect like Inuyasha...
July 6, 2007
I love this show. My fav. characters are rin, sesshomaru, and inuyasha's dad. I can't spell his name. And I some times I like Koga.
October 31, 2007
Loved the series. Loved the movies. This is IMO the best of the movies.. Why? Sesshomaru, for one. And its the only of the films that answers some of the mysteries of the series.
November 1, 2007
when i saw this i luaghed at the end on what sheshomaru said "i have no one to protect. but yet pictures of jaken and rin pop up in his haed.
October 15, 2007
This was a really actiony movie. I like it when they show InuTiasho and when Sesshomaru and Inuyasha work together.
September 4, 2007
Full of humor, excitement and suspense. Enough to keep an Inuyasha fan glued to his/er seat. A pity about the part where their Dad died - it was sad and furstrating. Funny thing was : the whole plot was to want Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to co-operate just for once and they didnt even did that even though they were on the brink of death.
September 1, 2007
I like the backstory of Inuyasha's mother and father and his rivalry with his brother Sesshomaru. I also like Inuyasha's speach about being human as it pertains to him and his friends, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku.
August 23, 2007
This one was funny, and it actually had Inuyasha and Sesshomaru working TOGETHER! Not something you see every day...
July 12, 2007
I LOVE Inuyasha even though he's animated he's so sexy, he's on the wild side which you gotta love but then he's also careing and loveing.
½ July 23, 2007
What the hell is everyone and "inuyasha?!" there is TONS of better anime out there. God damn people. Get the fuck over Inu-ywasha.
July 20, 2007
It's awsome and I thank it's great that they put this out because it opens the viewers eyes on why their father gave them their swords and how much he loved the both of them... I love Inuyasha and a lot more of anime but this is one of my fav. movies besides Escaflowne.
July 17, 2007
my favorite charecter is sesshomaru and he is in this whole movie his and inuyasha's brotherly realtionship also strengthened
½ July 12, 2007
I absolutely loved the fantasy in this movie, the storyline is complex yet easy to follow so you can see whats going on even if its your first time watching.
July 7, 2007
It's not a bad anime. x3 Pretty gorey as it is, it still carries the story line all the way through. The animation is much cleaner than normal and the voice acting is superb.
July 5, 2007
The BEST of the Inuyasha movies yet! Mostly because it showed the most of Sesshomaru (my fave char)!
July 1, 2007
THIS WAS THE BEST INUYASHA MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It tells alot more about Inuyasha and Sesshomarou's background and the best part is we get to see Inuyasha and Sesshomarou father Inutaishou's face.