Iron Man is the Best-Reviewed Movie of 2008!
The Marvel adventure could be the best-reviewed superhero movie of all time.
Sure to be the first bona fide blockbuster of 2008, Iron Man already has its first crown to claim. The Marvel icon's inaugural foray onto the big screen is not only Certified Fresh and Rotten Tomatoes' best-reviewed film of the year so far -- it's also potentially one of the highest-rated superhero movies of all time.Paramount's Iron Man will kickstart the summer season when it opens nationwide this Friday, and tent poles don't get much bigger or better than this; as of today, Iron Man sits at 95 percent on the Tomatometer with 107 reviews counted. This puts the Jon Favreau pic in the number one spot among wide releases of 2008, with the concert documentary U2 3D (92 percent) and the Judd Apatow-produced comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall (85 percent) in the two and three positions.
|Jon Favreau's directing history|
|Made (2001), 67 percent|
|Elf (2003), 83 percent|
|Zathura (2005), 76 percent|
Movie & TV News
Featured on RT
- FX Releases First Official Trailer for Fargo Season Two
- The Strain's Richard Sammel Wants You to Know These 8 Things
- HBO Breaks the Record for the Most Emmy Nominations
- Watch: Amy Schumer and Vanessa Bayer Guess Which Terrible Headlines Are Real
- 2015 Emmy Award Nominations
- RT Talks to the Cast of Broadway's Something Rotten!
- Comic-Con: 16 TV Trailers You Need to Check Out Right Now
- New The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead Trailers Released by AMC
- 8 Things We Learned on the Set of FX's Married
- New Doctor Who Trailer Shows Guest Star Maisie Williams